U2.com gift for 2009 subscriptions / ALL U2.com Discussion / U2.com Re-Design

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank god for that!! Finally I have a confirmation email. Wow, after a U2-overload day I can sleep happy that its all sorted out! :hyper:

i subscribed today for the first time. i figured for the vertigo tour with multiple dates i'd be okay on tickets, but with the possibility of only a few dates this tour, i wanted to be sure.

but i saw it asked for your bday. today happens to be my bday, so do you get anything even if it's just an email for your bday for being a subscriber. if so, since i subscribed today will it be too late to get whatever they give out.

I read something that said I had to renew by Mar 2 to get the $32 renewal. I renewed Feb something (the first day the site was back up) and my exp is Mar 2. Originally my membership/sub was up in Dec, so the ext. was nice. So, if you're renewing, you should've received a reminder that you need to renew by a certain date and that date apparently is the date it will expire in a year. (If that helps!)

Rats, mine's November 18th, 2009. Makes sense---I resubscribed before the whole freeze period, but I was hoping to get a bonus. :sigh: ;)

i subscribed today for the first time. i figured for the vertigo tour with multiple dates i'd be okay on tickets, but with the possibility of only a few dates this tour, i wanted to be sure.

but i saw it asked for your bday. today happens to be my bday, so do you get anything even if it's just an email for your bday for being a subscriber. if so, since i subscribed today will it be too late to get whatever they give out.

Happy birthday!

And no, you don't get anything on your birthday from U2.com.

Thank you! If only U2.com debugged their website so promptly :hug:

Hopefully you will hear something soon if you haven't already, last I checked a mod there said they had gathered all the info up to a certain point (including yours).

Hopefully you will hear something soon if you haven't already, last I checked a mod there said they had gathered all the info up to a certain point (including yours).

Thanks. I havent heard from them yet but at least my profile is displaying that Im a paid up member so thats progress. (I still cant post or see the paid site)

Thanks again. Its fab to see somethings happening!

I renewed when the test message went up, is that when you did? I thought it might be generic since it wasn't exactly a year since I renewed. Anyway, nice to see something for sure!

Yes, that's what I did.

I'm currently wondering whether just to "RENEW NOW" just to make sure I get into the pre-sale, but waiting for some sort of official confirmation.

Yes, that's what I did.

I'm currently wondering whether just to "RENEW NOW" just to make sure I get into the pre-sale, but waiting for some sort of official confirmation.

If we were to renew now we would be current until 2/15/2011 right? I guess it couldn't hurt ticket/tour wise :hmm:

Also I thought that our coupon code for the last renewal used to be able to be used on the next renewal but I see that it's saying it can't. Was anyone else able to use it for a renewal?

I cannot access the paid site or the renewal site. ALso when I go to post in the problems thread in the general forum, it just bounces me back to the main page. UGH. Can someone help me out by posting the following in the problem thread:

Username: elevashn_hj
Screen Name: elevashn_hj
email addy: tjmrpm04@hotmail.com
Renewal Date should have been last December but when logged into site to renew, renewals were disabled and I was told to wait until new site to renew.

Thanks

I cannot access the paid site or the renewal site. ALso when I go to post in the problems thread in the general forum, it just bounces me back to the main page. UGH. Can someone help me out by posting the following in the problem thread:

Username: elevashn_hj
Screen Name: elevashn_hj
email addy: tjmrpm04@hotmail.com
Renewal Date should have been last December but when logged into site to renew, renewals were disabled and I was told to wait until new site to renew.

Thanks

Posted for you in the Tech Support folder of General forum. Good luck!!

If we were to renew now we would be current until 2/15/2011 right? I guess it couldn't hurt ticket/tour wise :hmm:

Also I thought that our coupon code for the last renewal used to be able to be used on the next renewal but I see that it's saying it can't. Was anyone else able to use it for a renewal?

You'd be subscribed until sometime in March of 2010. I think we all got a free month when we resubscribed.

The crappy thing about the admins telling us not to renew in January and February is that (as I'm sure is the case for a lot of people) my coupon expired. I tried to use it, and it wouldn't work. It's only good a year from the issue date, and mine was expired by a few weeks. I considered contacting Fanfire to try to get the $8 or whatever credited to my account, but I figure it will be a gigantic hassle.

^ oh yeah that's a bummer. :(

I really thought that before we could use them renewing membership, but maybe I was remembering wrong, or they changed it, since we can't anymore.... guess I need to find something in the shop to buy. :hmm:

I upgraded my subscription for $45 2 days before the site was updated. I had the gift of getting the Slane castle stuff the cds and the t-shirt. Do you guys think I will get them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom