U2 By U2 Scans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u21988tm0.jpg

And I know some one already posted this photo but unlike photobucket, imageshack doesn't down size pics....

bonochristvogue1992fw2.jpg

....this photo just drives me :crazy: I mean the idea of Bono kissing right there :drool: (one of my G spots!) :ohmy: I swear I would just :combust: :faint:

:evil:

great scans hcb! I think there are lots of good pics from the book we haven't seen in here yet. Thanks for sharing! :happy:

I have a request :D

Can somebody scan the pic of Bob Hewson holding Elijah on page 283 for me? I've never seen that one before, and would like to have it :)

and also on page 338 there's a picture of Bono onstage, cop hat and suit jacket, with a PINK One/Africa tshirt...
I've never seen him wear that shirt in another colour but black before, does anybody know what show it is?

Hope somebody can help me :)

:shifty: yea that Bono Christy pic = :combust:

I'll do it Gg if no one else does it, but my scans come out HUGE and grainy... so if someone like hcb or any of the other lovely scanners around here would like to try 1st that would be great. I'll keep my eye on this thread!

and uh yeah that pic... thanks for the re-thud. :drool:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
:ohmy: PB told me that I'm close to exceeding my bandwidth limit for the month. Hopefully y'all aren't hotlinking any of the photos I've posted. If you are, quit it :madwife:!!!!!!!! PB says I have 38862 monthly hits, and I know I haven't done all that myself. So please don't make me go change all my links, k?

I'll have more text next week - I'd post it now but I don't want to risk losing everything I've done so far - I'm at 94% capacity right now with my bandwidth.

You might check u2.com. That was usually the source of hotlinking for me. One of the main reasons I don't post many pics on public forums now.

Galeongirl said:
I have a request :D

Can somebody scan the pic of Bob Hewson holding Elijah on page 283 for me? I've never seen that one before, and would like to have it :)

and also on page 338 there's a picture of Bono onstage, cop hat and suit jacket, with a PINK One/Africa tshirt...
I've never seen him wear that shirt in another colour but black before, does anybody know what show it is?

Hope somebody can help me :)

:shifty: yea that Bono Christy pic = :combust:

Hey GG I only just noticed your post and I will scan the pics you requested when I get back home on Thursday afternoon! I'm at college at the moment and I don't have a scanner at my student flat. Hope you can wait?!? :wink:

:love: Thank you so much!
I love that pic of Grandpa Bob :cute:

:hmm: I really wonder what show that one's from tho, I've nvere seen any pic with it!

So i've fingered through u2 by u2 at Borders a few times now, but am under strictest instructions from my boyfriend that i am not allowed to buy it....he had preordered it a while ago and it has been sent here, but you THINK i can find where the crafty bugger hid it? I can't have it till XMAS DAY! :scream:

I am going mentally loopy with desire for it :dancing:

I have a little request.. Could anyone scan the picture from The Fly page(s) where the band is staring straight to the camera? Someone probably posted it already but most of those pictures aren't working for me - don't know why - and my own scanner kinda sucks. Thanks! :p

*facepalm* I knew I forgot something! I'm sorry. The page is 219.

And now you just noticed it? LOL joking. I haven't even been posting that much. I stalk more.
There should be more Finnish U2 fans here.

K then! I'll scan the pic you want tomorrow evening when I get back home! At moment, I'm at my student flat in Kuopio, where I attend school at the Savon Ammatti- ja aikuisopisto, (musta tulee merkonomi!) but I don't have scanner here. :wink:

Oh I think you'll find there are quite a few other Finns here (like Ava79 to name but one, and who is also my pen pal) but like you don't post very often. Infact, it was Ava79 who gave me my title (location) of 'Greatest Bono lover in Finland' on my birthday at the end of October! :D

hcbiggs2002 said:
K then! I'll scan the pic you want tomorrow evening when I get back home! At moment, I'm at my student flat in Kuopio, where I attend school at the Savon Ammatti- ja aikuisopisto, (musta tulee merkonomi!) but I don't have scanner here. :wink:

Oh I think you'll find there are quite a few other Finns here (like Ava79 to name but one, and who is also my pen pal) but like you don't post very often. Infact, it was Ava79 who gave me my title (location) of 'Greatest Bono lover in Finland' on my birthday at the end of October! :D
Okay, thanks! Ja yay merkonomille. :D

Cool. :) But I still think there should be more of them here! :p There's a lot of U2 fans in Finland but they're all hiding somewhere so U2 will never come here again. :sad:
Haha. Okay, they're not hiding. I just hardly see them around.

Hey here's the pic you wanted....

zoou21991dg4.jpg

And I know what you mean about most U2 Finnish fans, only time you ever see them come out of the wood work, so to speak, is when U2 release a new single/album/video and it goes straight to number one in the charts (that never eases to amaze me! :scratch: ) and when U2 came here in 1997 the tickets to the concert sold out in a matter of minutes!! :ohmy:

Still taking request! :wink:

Thank you! :bow:

Oh yeah, you saw them in Olympic Stadium? Cool. I was too young back then. :(

Yes I did, it was brilliant! And I met Edge and Adam outside their hotel! Since then I've met Edge again and Bono outside their hotel in Copenhagen last year. :wink:

Check out the miscellaneous picture thread! ;)

Eeeeeeeee! And I already knew about Bono and Edge because I read about it in your LiveJournal when you posted about it to U2 community. ;)

Back
Top Bottom