U2 Album Cover Survivor: RESULTS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
well, we are finally done with the U2 album cover survivor.

the winner is....

THE JOSHUA TREE!!!! (LP Version)

the breakdown was as follows:

1. The Joshua Tree (LP Version)
  2. Rattle and Hum
  3. The Unforgettable Fire
  4. Under A Blood Red Sky
  5. War
  6. All That You Can't Leave Behind
  7. Best of 80-90
  8. Best of 90-00
  9. Achtung Baby
  10. Pop
  11. Zooropa
  12. Boy (UK Version)
  13. The Joshua Tree (CD Version)
  14. Wide Awake in America
  15. Passengers
  16. October
  17. Boy (US Version)

so there you have it!

Last edited:
Rattle and Hum didn't win :grumpy: It can still be proud. JT is good too of course. :yes:

Khanada do you still want to do polls? How about tour or era next? Or do you want to take the summer off?

U2Kitten said:
Khanada do you still want to do polls? How about tour or era next? Or do you want to take the summer off?
hehe, it doesn't matter to me. we can alternate if you want, and you can do this next one. :D

ooh, i'm also going to be moving in about a month so i won't be around much then.

KhanadaRhodes said:

hehe, it doesn't matter to me. we can alternate if you want, and you can do this next one. :D

ooh, i'm also going to be moving in about a month so i won't be around much then.

What do you want to do next, or do you want to rest for awhile?

We all know UABRS is the true winner.

Why not U2 video survivor? The UABRS video would HAVE to win that! With that AMAZING rendition of 11 O'clock Tick Tock, how could it not? (Because everyone loves ZooTV Sydney, grr ...)

Actually, I prefer Popmart over Zoo TV. Don't know yet if Slane is better than Popmart Mexico (Elevation Boston certainly isn't).

:p

I really think they should've released one of the South American Popmart concerts instead of Mexico. Buenos Aires night two rules. Whether ZooTV or Popmart is better in my opinion is entirely dependent on my mood. Right now, ZooTV is because I just rediscovered it.

But, as always, UABRS beats them all. Mmm, pre-UF U2 ...

I think the U2 home video survivor that was mentioned above would be a fun idea...

Back
Top Bottom