U2 360 Boxscore Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like you to find one show U2 played in the U.S. in 2009 that was in front of a half-empty stadium. You won't because there wasnt any. Your friend is full of crap. Sorry to say. GO ahead look at every video on youtube of all their shows but I'm telling you wont find any. Besides how can they when the average attendance for the U.S. leg in 09 was 65,000 per show. Again your BJ fans are full of false hope just like their 35 million tickets fantasy.

I agree with you, Stadiums in USA were almost full, but in the Europe weren t ( Moscow, Turkey, Norman, Greece). By the way, Jovi tickets in the same stadium in Athens are selling much better then for u2, stadium will be full like Madona's couple years back. Friend told me and he work for the Greece concert promoter.
Bon Jovi fans didnt come out with 35. mil, mtv, vh1, live nation did!

I agree with you, Stadiums in USA were almost full, but in the Europe weren t ( Moscow, Turkey, Norman, Greece). By the way, Jovi tickets in the same stadium in Athens are selling much better then for u2, stadium will be full like Madona's couple years back. Friend told me and he work for the Greece concert promoter.

Here's a picture of the "half-full" Athens show, which was actually a record attendance (82,000): Imageshack - athenwherethestreetshav.jpg

In Norman they did not put the top two tiers on sale so that stadium was probably 2/3-3/4 full. Greece on the other hand was full except for some empty seats on the lower tier. Look at video it was packed except for that and remember they had to sell seats behind the stage for all these shows so I doubt Bon Jovi's numbers will be as high in Greece either. As for Moscow and Istanbul I would like to see Bon Jovi pull those numbers. I think what everyone is forgetting is u2 360 is in the round. technically during a regular stadium tour that is not 360 and even if every show was sold out, all the shows were still 2/3 full.

Thanks spookyz for the picture I just saw that so i came and edited this...I knew i was right..haha the only difference between u2 fans and bon jovi fans are that we actually provide proof..lol

Norman is in Europe?? BJ is selling better in Greece HAHAHA!! yeah right. I do agree that Turkey was half full. Moscow probably 2/3's full. Moscow papers still said that was a record concert though.

p.s. congrats so everyone from South America!! Unico de la plata stadium in Argentina and Morumbi stadium in Sao Paulo Brazil!! I'm sure Chile and some others will be announced tomorrow!

In Norman they did not put the top two tiers on sale so that stadium was probably 2/3-3/4 full. Greece on the other hand was full except for some empty seats on the lower tier. Look at video it was packed except for that and remember they had to sell seats behind the stage for all these shows so I doubt Bon Jovi's numbers will not be as high in Greece either. As for Moscow and Istanbul I would like to see Bon Jovi pull those numbers. I think what everyone is forgetting is u2 360 is in the round. technically during a regular stadium tour that is not 360 and even if every show was sold out, all the shows were still 2/3 full.

Thanks spookyz for the picture I just saw that so i came and edited this...I knew i was right..haha the only difference between u2 fans and bon jovi fans are that we actually provide proof..lol

We will see how the numbers will look like in Greece or Istanbul for Jovi.
No the big difference between Jovi and U2 fans are that Jovi fans stand on the ground and also like other bands while U2 fans think that U2 are best rock band on history of rock n roll if we can call that rock n roll with that space station in the middle and 2 hour long set every time with no changes in the setlist, maybe 3 different songs!
Thats why a love Springsteen and Jovi more. They have 2,5 hour long or more set with different setlist specialy Bruce!
Bon Jovi are often playiing almost 3 hours example Munich, Dublin, London....
Thats what a call hard work and a great rock show. In that way they do a lot for their fans!
But the real problem is that now Jovi are start to take steps with U2 as far as setlists will look like, thats shame, both bands are doing just for a money. We will see how the sets will look like in the future....i hope not like U2.
Look AcDC they played 2 years with no changes in their setlist, thats what a call a shame!

No the big difference between Jovi and U2 fans are that Jovi fans stand on the ground and also like other bands while U2 fans think that U2 are best rock band on history

I think Radiohead is the best rock band in history. :wave:

But we're talking about numbers here and not about different tastes.

We will see how the numbers will look like in Greece or Istanbul for Jovi.
No the big difference between Jovi and U2 fans are that Jovi fans stand on the ground and also like other bands while U2 fans think that U2 are best rock band on history of rock n roll if we can call that rock n roll with that space station in the middle and 2 hour long set every time with no changes in the setlist, maybe 3 different songs!
Thats why a love Springsteen and Jovi more. They have 2,5 hour long or more set with different setlist specialy Bruce!
Bon Jovi are often playiing almost 3 hours example Munich, Dublin, London....
Thats what a call hard work and a great rock show. In that way they do a lot for their fans!
But the real problem is that now Jovi are start to take steps with U2 as far as setlists will look like, thats shame, both bands are doing just for a money. We will see how the sets will look like in the future....i hope not like U2.
Look AcDC they played 2 years with no changes in their setlist, thats what a call a shame!

Sorry man but you need to do some research. u2 has played 52 different songs on this tour so far and they usually play 22-24 songs in 2.2 hours. I know I went to the concert. As far as the stage goes u2 doesnt need this big specticle to sell tickets they do that for the fans and it's costing them a lot of money. how do you know that me or anyone else in here doesnt like other bands?? I love Bon Jovi, I like Springsteen! I grew up in the 80's!! I just don't like it when people can't back up what they say..lol this arguement is all about proving numbers. its not even really about Bon Jovi or U2. I hope Bon Jovi kicks butt on his current tour, I would rather see him do it than anyone of these newer artists these days. Like I said several posts ago all we have to do is break down both the 360 tour and the circle tour when both are done and the numbers are in and we can and do an analysis of both and it will be proven who is the more popular artist.

Thanks again Spookyz i just saw your post and you must be reading my mind so i came back and added this..lol

other bands i really like and would see in concert....
Van Halen
Bon Jovi
Rolling Stones
Robbie Williams
The Killers
AC/DC
Elton John-saw in concert
bryan adams-saw in concert
radiohead
simple minds
UB40
lustra
queen
metallica
and the list could go on

By the way, Jovi tickets in the same stadium in Athens are selling much better then for u2, stadium will be full like Madona's couple years back. Friend told me and he work for the Greece concert promoter.

The last three weeks approximately 12.000-15.000 tickets have been sold for Bon Jovi's concert here in Greece. In comparison 30.000 tickets were sold for the U2 concert at the first day of the presale. You should also take into account that the local promoters of the Bon Jovi's concert have decided not to make available tickets not only for the gates behind the stage as usual, but also for another 4 gates at the upper level of the stadium. So the highest possible attendance for Bon Jovi's concert here in Greece will be about 50,000-55,000, whereas U2 has sold over 80,000 tickets.
Ps. Here's the venue seating plan for the Bon Jovi's concert in Athens :
bonjovieng.jpg

Once again providing proof!! Nicely done ajax :)

Madonna sold 75,637 tickets in athens not over 80,000

Sorry man but you need to do some research. u2 has played 52 different songs on this tour so far and they usually play 22-24 songs in 2.2 hours. I know I went to the concert. As far as the stage goes u2 doesnt need this big specticle to sell tickets they do that for the fans and it's costing them a lot of money. how do you know that me or anyone else in here doesnt like other bands?? I love Bon Jovi, I like Springsteen! I grew up in the 80's!! I just don't like it when people can't back up what they say..lol this arguement is all about proving numbers. its not even really about Bon Jovi or U2. I hope Bon Jovi kicks butt on his current tour, I would rather see him do it than anyone of these newer artists these days. Like I said several posts ago all we have to do is break down both the 360 tour and the circle tour when both are done and the numbers are in and we can and do an analysis of both and it will be proven who is the more popular artist.

Thanks again Spookyz i just saw your post and you must be reading my mind so i came back and added this..lol

other bands i really like and would see in concert....
Van Halen
Bon Jovi
Rolling Stones
Robbie Williams
The Killers
AC/DC
Elton John-saw in concert
bryan adams-saw in concert
radiohead
simple minds
UB40
lustra
queen
metallica
and the list could go on

As far as the setlists we all know that Jovi and Bruce are much much better. Jovi played in 72 different songs in 12 concerts. And bon jovi is the band not "him". But leave that behind right now, ok!
I saw live
Jovi 10 times
U2 2 times
Springsteen
Stones
Bryan Adams
John Fogerty
Pink
Joe Cocker
Ac Dc
The Killers

Soooo i saw a lot of shows in the last 10 years and i think i know what is a great concert!
I have to tell you that i was very dissapoited with U2 because in the concerts there was to many non rock fans, people who listen techno, rap and that shit, so becouse of them concert wasnt so good! They just stood there and take a picture, a claw!
Never saw that on other groups!
The main problem is if you are to commercial succesfull there is to many mix crowd! And U2 are most favorite media band ever! So it is true that U2 are so damm media supported band, that no wonder why is there always 60.000 peoples! They have the best PR in the whole world thats true!

So the truth is that U2 and Bon Jovi are best live rock bands in the last 20 years or at least last decade! Because of the tour grosses, number of shows, attendance, album sales....
So everybody will be happy:

U2 are no. 1
Bon Jovi are no. 2

One band from America and one from Europe or i say Ireland :)

As far as the Greece, he just told me that right now they are seeling better! For god sake it is logical that 360 stage have more people inside stadium, i know that! So they will still hold a record.

Well how can i start.....i must say that i am U2 fan, but also i am fan of Springsteen, Jovi.....
You guys look on U2 like they are best rock band in history but isnt that a little to much....
I think right now the closest as far if we check the boxscore are Bon Jovi, not Acdc not Springsteen.
We cant watch just last tour gross, watch all 10 years, from 2000 to 2010. I think Jovi and Springsteen had 5 mega tour(around 500 mega concert), while other have 3 tour (U2), and Acdc just 2 soooo, i think thats a big difference. And they played same staduims as U2
As far as the charts (albums), Jovi are right now no.1 around the world, beaten all others like pop shit stars and also Springsteen!
If we check lifetime legacy Jovi played to 35 mil. peoples in 50 countries and they had 2600 shows....i think nobody cant reach that!
As far as the album sales U2 sold around 160 mil, Jovi sold Around 140 mil (with solo records), soo i think that isnt a big difference while others sold more than 200 mil ( Bruce, Stones, Acdc).
I am trying to say that we cant look just one tour, watch whole lifetime...
And just one more think, to much commercial is not good for concerts becouse there are to many different kind of music lovers from people who are listening rap, pop..thats whats going on with U2, Jovi lately.
And i have seen U2, Jovi and Springsteen and i have to tell you nobody comes even close to Springsteen, becouse there are only real rock n roll fans!
Many peoples who go to U2 or Jovi concert are just folks who want to see a big stage and not intrested for music.....thats what i saw....

Springsteen has sold over 200 M records? That´s a new one.

So the truth is that U2 and Bon Jovi are best live rock bands in the last 20 years or at least last decade! Because of the tour grosses, number of shows, attendance, album sales....
So everybody will be happy:

U2 are no. 1
Bon Jovi are no. 2

That's just wrong. In terms of commercial success, touring and album sales, Bon Jovi have NEVER been and will NEVER be in the same league as The Rolling Stones, U2 and Madonna.

That's just wrong. In terms of commercial success, touring and album sales, Bon Jovi have NEVER been and will NEVER be in the same league as The Rolling Stones, U2 and Madonna.

Are you just stupid or what! U2 will never be in the same class as Stones!
Stones and Beatles are best rock bands in history.
Madonna isnt rock right or it is.....lol
Jove are better touring act than the Stones in the last decade if you count tour gross, same goes with Madonna! There are nubmbers and check it out!
But i would never say that Jovi or U2 are better than Stones if you look history. Only U2 fan can say something like that.
And i dont want to talk about the Stones becouse i would be here about one year :)! Everything started in 1962.....

And how many concerts did you saw in the last 15 years?

You know what, YOU GIVE U2 FANS A BAD NAME!LOL

Oooo you smart guy, how many albums have Stones or U2 sold in last decade?
Again you are talking like U2 would sold 200 mil albums, like Stones or Madonna. They did not, right. They sold 20 mil. albums more than Jovi!
BUT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT BOXSCORE, SO GO TO OTHER THREAD A STOP SHITING AROUND!

Are you just stupid or what!

No, thanks for asking.

Madonna isnt rock right or it is.....lol

Nobody ever claimed that.

Jove are better touring act than the Stones in the last decade if you count tour gross, same goes with Madonna!

This is wrong.

Bon Jovi
Crush
Attendance: 1,000,000
Gross: $45,000,000

One Wild Night
Attendance: 1,400,000
Gross: $60,000,000

Bounce
Attendance: 1,900,000
Gross: $116,000,000

Have A Nice Day
Attendance: 2,000,000
Gross: $140,000,000

Lost Highway
Attendance: 2,100,000
Gross: $210,000,000

Total Gross: $571 million

The Rolling Stones

Licks
Attendance: 3,200,000
Gross: $311,000,000

Bigger Bang
Attendance: 4,700,000
Gross: $558,000,000

Total Gross: $869 million

Madonna

Sticky And Sweet
Attendance: 3,400,000
Gross: $393,000,000

Confessions
Attendance: 1,200,000
Gross: $195,000,000

Re-Invention
Attendance: 900,000
Gross: $125,000,000

Drowned
Attendance: 731,000
Gross: $77,000,000

Total Gross: $790 million

There are nubmbers and check it out!

Yes there are. See above.

But i would never say that Jovi or U2 are better than Stones if you look history. Only U2 fan can say something like that.

Nobody said that.

You know what, YOU GIVE U2 FANS A BAD NAME!LOL

Why?

Oooo you smart guy

I know.

how many albums have Stones or U2 sold in last decade?

I don't know about the Stones but U2:

No Line On The Horizon: 4,000,000
How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb: 10,000,000
All That You Can't Leave Behind: 12,000,000
U218 Singles: 4,900,000
The Best Of 1990-2000: 7,500,000

Again you are talking like U2 would sold 200 mil albums, like Stones or Madonna. They did not, right. They sold 20 mil. albums more than Jovi!

Madonna: 196,000,000
The Rolling Stones: 190,300,000
U2: 170,000,000
Bon Jovi: 110,000,000

according to MJDangerous' very credible estimations from chartsinfrance.com

BUT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT BOXSCORE, SO GO TO OTHER THREAD A STOP SHITING AROUND!

You were the first one to mention albums.

Don't waste your time with Kleman. He has not made his account to discuss about U2, but to cure frustration that U2 are bigger band than Bon Jovi. I know him from other Slovene sites where he often behaves disrespectful to other users and try to start discussion about Bon Jovi even if the topic has nothing to do with them. He can't face the fact that 2 U2 concerts in Zagreb were sold out in few hours and that only few thousands standing tickets were sold for Bon Jovi concert in Zagreb since the beginning of the sale and that almost all seats are still empty.

dont-feed-the-troll.jpg

Last edited:
For god sake are you serious?
We cleared this up earlier i think

Crush, One wild night, Bounce tour together, your friend earlier sad 370 mil, so let it be 230 mil tour gross (minimum)
Have a nice day tour gross was 191 mil. not 140 mil.
Lost Highway was 210 mil
The The Circle tour 200 mil.

Together it is 831 millions and these are minimum numbers, becouse Crush and one wild night tour made bigger tour gross. We know what billboard is....

Jovi played a bigger attendance if you count all together i think....

And Madonna is not rock n roll band i think ot maybe for you it is,lol

Read it, these are real informations about the the album sales!
He sad 110 mil. albums.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Bon Jovi album.........3,5 mil.
Fahrenheit 7800 album..............2,5 mil
Sllipery when wet....................28 mil
New Jersey.............18 mil
Keep the Faith..........12 mil
Cross Road...............20 mil.
These DAys ..............10 mil

Two solo albums (Young Guns 2, Destination Anywhere)........12 mil

New decade:

Crush......11 mil
One wild night.......2 mil
Bounce......6 mil.
This left fells right.......1,5 mil
100. fans cant be wrong.........1 mil.
Have a nice day.........7 mil.
Lost Highway........4 mil.
The Circle..... 3 mil.
GH......1 MIL+

Total 142 mil.
In the new decade they sold.....36 mil.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bon_Jovi_discography

Don't lose your time with Kleman. He has not made his account to discuss about U2, but to cure frustration that U2 are bigger band than Bon Jovi. I know him from other Slovene sites where he often behaves disrespectful to other users and try to start discussion about Bon Jovi even if the topic has nothing to do with them. He can't face the fact that 2 U2 concerts in Zagreb were sold out in few hours and that only few thousands standing ticket were sold for Bon Jovi concert in Zagreb since the beginning of the sale and that almost all seats are still empty.

dont-feed-the-troll.jpg
Hi my friend! I just want to clear some thing with your U2 fans.Zagreb will be sold, but its true that in this area they are not so big as U2, but they are in others areas so.....And we all know why people see U2 : big stage (claw, Bono charity...) and not becouse of the music...... like other artists like Springsteen, Stones, Jovi,
In Slovenia in our forum i always prove that i am right.....becouse almost every die U2 fan see only U2 and nobody else.
I saw a lot of concerts and i know what i am talking about!

For god sake are you serious?
We cleared this up earlier i think

Crush, One wild night, Bounce tour together, your friend earlier sad 370 mil, so let it be 230 mil tour gross (minimum)
Have a nice day tour gross was 191 mil. not 140 mil.
Lost Highway was 210 mil
The The Circle tour 200 mil.

Together it is 831 millions and these are minimum numbers, becouse Crush and one wild night tour made bigger tour gross. We know what billboard is....

Let's go over this tour by tour!
For the first three tours I estimated the maximum gross possible

Crush
Crush
shows: 40

known boxscores:

Philadelphia Wachovia Center 15.349 $694.035
Los Angeles Great Western Forum 14.149 $532.985
East Rutherford Continental Airlines Arena 16.757 $943.603

How can a 40-show tour with an average ticket price of about $46 gross more than $45,000,000? Not possible.

One Wild Night[/b
Attendance: 1,400,000
shows: 54

known boxscores:

Hershey Hersheypark Stadium 22.540 $977.315
Greenville Bi-Lo Center 11.541 $425.245
Grand Rapids Van Andel Arena 11.805 $500.503
Milwaukee Marcus Amphitheater 13.834 $677.320
Minneapolis Target Center 13.834 $677.320

How can a 54-show tour with an average ticket price of about $44 gross more than $60,000,000? Not possible.

Bounce Tour
Attendance: 1,900,000
shows: 84

known boxscores:
Glasgow Ibrox Stadium 36.311 $1.994.254
Wolverhampton Molineux Stadium 34.747 $1.889.971
Manchester Old Trafford 44.426 $2.552.071
London Hyde Park 85.000 $5.050.530
Philadelphia First Union Center 15.217 $946.895
Atlantic City Boardwalk Hall 12.468 $934.280
Albany Pepsi Arena 12.502 $694.280
Boston Fleet Center 15.094 $635.101
Atlanta Phillips Arena 14.262 $1.095.715
Dallas American Airlines Center 13.025 $748.582
Milwaukee Bradley Center 14.522 $797.656
Chicago United Center 15.922 $1.043.258
Madison Kohl Center 12.462 $827.653
Minneapolis Target Center 13.684 $960.181
Columbus Germain Amphitheatre 14.700 $771.104
St. Paul Xcel Center 14.896 $926.584
Montreal Bell Centre 16.227 $922.145

How can a 84-show tour with an average ticket price of about $59 gross more than $116,000,000? Not possible.

Have A Nice Day

90% of the individual boxscores are available. The rest 10% are estimations based on these numbers. Even your beloved wikipedia says $131 million, I don't know where you have that $191 million number from.

Lost Highway

You agree on that.

The Circle

Does not fit in the 2000-2009 timeframe "last decade" we're talking about.

Bon Jovi have not grossed more than $571,000,000 from 2000 to 2009.

And we all know why people see U2 : big stage (claw, Bono charity...) and not becouse of the music...... like other artists like Springsteen, Stones, Jovi,

I'm sure you can back this up with credible facts, just as always. ;)

The sources in that wikipedia article are quite dubious. Guitar Magazine, ABC News... :lol:

Here's the list according to WorldWideAlbums.com

Crush......8,5 mil
One wild night.......3 mil
Bounce......4 mil.
100. fans cant be wrong.........0,5 mil.
Have a nice day.........4 mil.
Lost Highway........3,2 mil.
The Circle..... 1,2 mil.
GH......1 MIL+

I count 27,9 million albums since 2000.

Let's go over this tour by tour!
For the first three tours I estimated the maximum gross possible

Crush
Crush
shows: 40

known boxscores:

Philadelphia Wachovia Center 15.349 $694.035
Los Angeles Great Western Forum 14.149 $532.985
East Rutherford Continental Airlines Arena 16.757 $943.603

How can a 40-show tour with an average ticket price of about $46 gross more than $45,000,000? Not possible.

One Wild Night[/b
Attendance: 1,400,000 (wrong)on wiki: " They played to over 1.9 million fans in 54 arena's and stadiums "
shows: 54

known boxscores:

Hershey Hersheypark Stadium 22.540 $977.315
Greenville Bi-Lo Center 11.541 $425.245
Grand Rapids Van Andel Arena 11.805 $500.503
Milwaukee Marcus Amphitheater 13.834 $677.320
Minneapolis Target Center 13.834 $677.320

How can a 54-show tour with an average ticket price of about $44 gross more than $60,000,000? Not possible.

Bounce Tour
Attendance: 1,900,000, wrong again attendance is 1 mil bigger
shows: 84

known boxscores:
Glasgow Ibrox Stadium 36.311 $1.994.254
Wolverhampton Molineux Stadium 34.747 $1.889.971
Manchester Old Trafford 44.426 $2.552.071
London Hyde Park 85.000 $5.050.530
Philadelphia First Union Center 15.217 $946.895
Atlantic City Boardwalk Hall 12.468 $934.280
Albany Pepsi Arena 12.502 $694.280
Boston Fleet Center 15.094 $635.101
Atlanta Phillips Arena 14.262 $1.095.715
Dallas American Airlines Center 13.025 $748.582
Milwaukee Bradley Center 14.522 $797.656
Chicago United Center 15.922 $1.043.258
Madison Kohl Center 12.462 $827.653
Minneapolis Target Center 13.684 $960.181
Columbus Germain Amphitheatre 14.700 $771.104
St. Paul Xcel Center 14.896 $926.584
Montreal Bell Centre 16.227 $922.145

How can a 84-show tour with an average ticket price of about $59 gross more than $116,000,000? Not possible.

Have A Nice Day

90% of the individual boxscores are available. The rest 10% are estimations based on these numbers. Even your beloved wikipedia says $131 million, I don't know where you have that $191 million number from.

Lost Highway

You agree on that.

The Circle

Does not fit in the 2000-2009 timeframe "last decade" we're talking about.

Bon Jovi have not grossed more than $571,000,000 from 2000 to 2009.

I'm sure you can back this up with credible facts, just as always. ;)

Like you, how can you say anything about boxscore if you got just 5 shows listed......lol
Well i count Circle in the last decade or should i say in a 11 years lifetime. You can do it for U2 also, sooooo
And many of these shows (known boxscore) are just Arena shows from America. So all the numbers are just possible!

Have a nice day tour : from wiki

"The tour was a significant commercial success, as the group played to 2,002,000 fans, and the tour grossed a total $191 million."

Look how many times do i have to tell you that billboard boxscore dont get all the data. Numbers of attandence are wrong from 2000 to 2005!

The sources in that wikipedia article are quite dubious. Guitar Magazine, ABC News... :lol:

Crush......8,5 mil
Bounce......4 mil.
The Circle..... 1,2 mil.
GH......1 MIL+

One more time :sexywink:

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Crush......8,5 mil
Bounce......4 mil.
The Circle..... 1,2 mil.
GH......1 MIL+

YEah all my sources are wrong and all your are right! lol
I think your sources are quite a big silly, no wonder why do you think that U2 are the best if you got that kind of sources.
They say The Circle 1,2 mil. No logical!
How do you now that your sources got the right data! Maybe they are jovi haters,lol

Look how many times do i have to tell you that billboard boxscore dont get all the data. Numbers of attandence are wrong from 2000 to 2005!

How many times do I have to tell YOU that I USED ESTIMATIONS BASED ON AVERAGE TICKET PRICES KNOWN BY OFFICiAL BOXSCORE NUMBERS AND MAXIMUM VENUE CAPACY FOR THE SHOWS WHICH HAVE NOT BEEN REPORTED BY BILLBOARD BOXSCORE. NOT A SINGLE SHOW IS LEFT OUT IN MY NUMBERS.

I'm sure we can go through it show by show and you still wouldn't believe anything.

YEah all my sources are wrong and all your are right! lol
I think your sources are quite a big silly, no wonder why do you think that U2 are the best if you got that kind of sources.
They say The Circle 1,2 mil. No logical!
How do you now that your sources got the right data! Maybe they are jovi haters,lol

You're kidding right?

How many times do I have to tell YOU that I USED ESTIMATIONS BASED ON AVERAGE TICKET PRICES KNOWN BY OFFICiAL BOXSCORE NUMBERS AND MAXIMUM VENUE CAPACY FOR THE SHOWS WHICH HAVE NOT BEEN REPORTED BY BILLBOARD BOXSCORE. NOT A SINGLE SHOW IS LEFT OUT IN MY NUMBERS.

I'm sure we can go through it show by show and you still wouldn't believe anything.

Dont be such a fool, relax man! But you missed a real attendance number either, so i dont know what were you doing ;)
Look sticks with the Wiki numbers and shut up ok. So around 850 mil. was their boxscore or i say total tour gross from 2000 to 2010, and they sold 40 mil. albums.
:)
So they beat U2....with album sales, lol
Also Jovi are more popular on Facebook a see ;)

I should tell my next door neighbor to go in wiki and change Bon Jovi's numbers to 1 album sale and $1 gross for his entire touring career. Stick to wiki numbers that's the most reliable source out there! lol My whole point Kleman is ANYONE can go on wiki and change numbers or whatever it is not a reliable source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom