U2 360° Tour Summer 2011 Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He took those glasses off and I thought I'd faint. I got off as many shots as I could. I can't wait to see yours. The rest of mine are on FB.

I can't wait to get all caught up and check out all your pics, I got home today and I'm so out of it. I was sitting here once just staring at the TV and I had this sudden moment of panic thinking OH NO when does my next flight leave??! :crack:

:lol: What did he do to his hair Amy? It looks like he started running his hand through it and then suddenly stopped or something.

Great shots. :love:

P1040455.jpg

P1040524.jpg

P1040528.jpg

P1040578.jpg

His hair :lol: but he looks lovely anyway :heart: You took nice pics, GraceRyan, thanks for sharing them :wave:

Mr. Ryan asked 'exactly how many pictures of Bono did you take?' I seriously have no idea.
I did think I got one of the 4 of them at the end, but I guess not.

Wow these pictures are amazing thanks girls. I love the glasses one as well,he needs to go back to not wearing them. You guys are so lucky with the button shirt in Sydney we only got t-shirts & it was summer here to,next time he needs to rember the button shirts fy Sydney. :)

you have some Edge ones from NJ that I want to see! :flirt: Oh and some of the two of us from our cupcake photo shoot....but those you can post on FB, not here! :)

Definitely! :sexywink:

I'm trying to go through my photos, and unpack, do laundry, catch up on the interwebz, and deal with getting back to real life here all at once and not doing a very productive job of it! :lol: Just pulled my Moncton boots from my suitcase which were wrapped in my poncho and they're still wet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom