Typical U2 Hater List (feel free to add)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2 get a decent amount of respect where I am in NZ. They're only 'uncool' in the screamo crowd who enjoy beautiful music from bands like Bring Me The Horizon

YouTube - BRING ME THE HORIZON - The Comedown

That "music" gave me a headache and I don't want to watch some guy pee in the toilet. U2 will be touring the states next summer. I already have my tickets and can't wait to see them. They sell out here and most rock, classic rock stations play their music. Because the listeners request it.

well you all know deep down that Oasis wipe the floor with U2 anyday
Thats just the way it is. Even Bono knows that.

No one can touch oasis

The Beatles are average compared to the Almighty Oasis

Top 3 bands ever

1. Oasis
2. Beatles
3. U2

No one can touch oasis

Top 3 bands ever

1. Oasis
2. Beatles
3. U2

I dont know if that's sarcasm but...

Oasis is the reincarnation (well, Gallagher is Lennon) of the Beatles. Except without the catchiness or the big hits. To a point where it's annoying.

Dont get me wrong... I like Oasis... but it's all the same thing.

I dont know if that's sarcasm but...

Oasis is the reincarnation (well, Gallagher is Lennon) of the Beatles. Except without the catchiness or the big hits. To a point where it's annoying.

Dont get me wrong... I like Oasis... but it's all the same thing.

Im serious :|

No one can touch oasis

Top 3 bands ever

1. Oasis
2. Beatles
3. U2

...:lol:

That's just Oasis Kid being Oasis Kid. Promise me you'd ignore him, nobody ever takes him seriously.

:up: "Almighty" :laugh:

I like Oasis and I have a few songs of theirs but overall they're not all that amazing to me. They're not together anymore and Liam is an asshole. But everyone is entitled to their opinion. The Beatles, while I never really got into them, are definitely up there with U2. I think U2 is better but that's my opinion. I definitely agree that they're one of the best of all time.

"There is one God and his name is Noel
God has a brother called Liam who is pretty damn awesome too"

Lines 1 & 2
The artwork to Definiltey Maybe

Earlier today I came across a random blog post (about beer, I think) that had some random U2 criticisms in it. The blogger said something to the effect of "Bono's policy of "Let's solve the middle east crisis through the power of pop-rock."" Guess I must have missed the press conference on that policy.

I have no idea. Its like the band reached a certain age and their entire career got re-catagorized.

Yeah, he's pretty friendly. He's alright. He just gets a little excited over Oasis.

Eh... Pop Rock is more of a classifiable genre as opposed to it's literal meaning of being popular.

You've got your usual R&B, Rock, Pop, Country, and Hip-hop as I guess the major music genres right now?

Pop Rock is just a crossover genre... Pop music with rock instrumentals. In my opinion... not to be confused with mainstream music.

HFCA324.JPG

Back
Top Bottom