Type The First Thing That Pops Into Your Head 11-21-16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm glad to report that Fergus came through his dental surgery okay--the vet removed three teeth and cleaned the rest--no sign of any cancer or anything else wrong. We opted to have him stay overnight so he could "sleep it off" and get a good start on the antibiotics and pain meds. Will go get him tomorrow. I am so relieved! :heart:

:applaud::applaud::applaud: to happy to this MsPurrl!

I am glad to help her out!

Thanks, y'all. Our big gold boy Fergus is home, and glad to be here. The difficult part is giving him his meds twice a day, but I'm so thankful to have the opportunity. :love:

Yay MsPurrl! Give your Ferguson loads of love and kitty cuddles! I'm terrible at the meds thing with pets too. My sister is really good. I wish I could send her to you so she could teach you her magic.

For me, I'm annoyed and irritated today......by noise and having to focus on my mother again today. At least it's going to be cooler today.

Thank you, Carek. I wish you good luck. :hug:

We decided to see if PetSmart has some kind of jacket or bag to put a cat in while you squirt their meds in their mouth. Wrapping them in a towel isn't working very well--they are so strong!

I am not looking forward to jury duty next week. I'll do my looking at the ceiling and yawning routine. That should get me excused.....or a night in jail. :lol:

I'm not going to go down and look at her tv. She needs to learn how the remote works this babysitting is getting ridiculous. It wouldn't be so bad if I felt better.

I had a weird U2 dream last night. U2 are on stage doing the JT30 tour....
4 people appear on stage wearing Joshua Tree costumes. They do this silly type of dance where
they make their branches go up and down. U2 appear on stage carrying fake axes and chase them
around the stage. They're "chopping" around their feet. I then woke up. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom