Type The First Thing That Pops Into Your Head 11-21-16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks, tiny dancer--she seems to be doing better. :heart:

Be sure to tell your family and friends that you love them, every day, because we never know when we'll be nuked during our sleep. :yikes:

Thanks, tiny dancer--she seems to be doing better. :heart:

Be sure to tell your family and friends that you love them, every day, because we never know when we'll be nuked during our sleep. :yikes:[/QUOT

Happy to hear this MsPurrl. You are so very right, and I tell my brothers, on the phone when I talk to them, that I love them. When ever I see my aunts, I do the same. Also do the same with my friends.

It will be either chicken or fish!

Spent four hours at the emergency vet clinic at the university with our eldest cat Callie. She has so much going on that is wrong with her; but as long as she is alert, has a good appetite, can get around by herself, and enjoys sleeping in the sun as usual, I feel like I must do everything I can to help her. I love that grumpy little calico SO MUCH! :sad:

Awww MsPurrl I'm sure your kitty appreciates everything you do for her too. Pets are so precious and I sure know the feeling of wanting only the best for them since we love them so much.

^ :D:D:D

My cable TV was out for over 4 hours. I go to Comcast and check for outages.
Um...the entire north eastern section of the U.S was affected! I'm guessing it
was all those thunderstorms last night. Finally, got my cable TV back. :hyper:

I'm amazed I'm still awake. I should go to bed. :dancing: "aah...aah...aah....aah....stayin' alive....stayin; alive!" um....yep, I'm punchy. Bedtime for me.

I will be taking our cat Fergus to the vet tomorrow afternoon for an overnight stay before his dental surgery on Tuesday morning. All kitty prayers appreciated! :heart:

I will be taking our cat Fergus to the vet tomorrow afternoon for an overnight stay before his dental surgery on Tuesday morning. All kitty prayers appreciated! :heart:

Prayers and best wishes for your kitty cat.

This just into the news desk...
Fish don't wear raincoats!

I'm glad to report that Fergus came through his dental surgery okay--the vet removed three teeth and cleaned the rest--no sign of any cancer or anything else wrong. We opted to have him stay overnight so he could "sleep it off" and get a good start on the antibiotics and pain meds. Will go get him tomorrow. I am so relieved! :heart:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom