Type the first thing that pop into your head Part IX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hyper: :applaud: :dancing:

Is it Pollok house that's at January? Well see that place - i've been there loads of times&it's a fantastic house! :love: It sits inside a huge park which is a lovely place to walk around in! I used to stay at my grans house closeby all the time&we all loved going in there&through the house :wink: glad you like it :happy:

Maybe you will if we manage to meet over here:wink: it used to be free to get into it but then they started charging to get into it :madspit: it was always meant to cost nothing for people to visit - that's what the guy who left it to Glasgow wanted apparently :tsk: well they have a lovely tearoom, that's an old-fashioned kitchen&you can go there without having to pay the entry fee :up: they have these cows which are unique to Svotland in the surrounding park area, they're called Highland cows! :cute:

It has a little river running along behind it! Actually if i remember rightly it's as though the river is where the photographer's stood :)

there's a cute old-fashioned bridge going over it&you can just imagine it back in the 19th century with people going over it in their horse&carriage :yes: there's lovely gardens all around it too!

:lol: :dance:

the little bridge just pushed you over the edge! :sexywink: it's a lovely place to be on a warm summers day! :yes:

If i find one, i'll send it! Oh speaking of sending stuff Tiny - are you ordering that Merlot from that website? Remember i said i could send a bottle by surface mail? I'm just wondering if i'd be allowed to send that but if i can i will!

You can let me know if you're ordering it from then&if not i'll get you it :wink:

:wink: it will be great when you finally try it :drool:

Well, i better head off to wind down now&get to bed Tiny, so i'll see you tom night&i'll def answer your email then as well :yes: it's nice to think you have my calendar beside you at the computer! :happy:

Night&take care :wave: :hug: :hug:

:ohmy: i'm glad i'm here for winter at least but i'd love it where you are in summer :yes:

I've got your birthday present&i'm sending it out on Tuesday :dancing: :hyper:

I'll be buying your card in a few days :wink:

Back
Top Bottom