Twickenham 1 Setlist Party Uno!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
01. Vertigo
02. I Will Follow
03. The Electric Co.
04. Elevation
05. New Years Day
06. Beautiful Day
07. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
08. All I Want Is You
09. City of Blinding Lights

Well I guess I'd better stop bitching now the other party is closed :wink: Time for a whole glass of PITNOL.

So ISHFWILF and AIWIY together twice in a row...chances of it surviving for Cardiff?

No spoken words said:

I worship the studio version of Pride, all these years later. Live, eh, not my favorite, but the crowd typically loves it since it's such a staple.

I agree - but I do love the Rattle and Hum Version of the song:drool:

He's playing around with the ntoes in COBL a lot more than usual.

I'm recording on tape. I'm sure someone will have found a way to record to HD.

I'm more keen on the stuff we msised to be honest. I REALLY hope ISHFWILF/AIWIY continues until Cardiff. Twice in a row now, I reckon there's a fair chance.

nurse chrissi said:

I agree - but I do love the Rattle and Hum Version of the song:drool:

Yeah, that's a good version, and a good way to close the film...well, the credits and All I Want is You close the film....love how Bono falls down, and that smirk on Adam's face. I've posted this before, but I'll do it again...the version of Bad from Rattle & Hum is my favorite filmed performance, ever. It blows me away, especially coming out of Heartland and then followed by Streets....It gives me the chills every time.

I agree that the songs go well together, like Popmart, but to be honest there are 20 songs I'd rather hear. Bring on In God's Country if it has to be Joshua Tree songs.

i'm recording to tape aswell.
had to dust off a few old cassettes and see what i could record over!
long time since i did that

on a happy note we now have a bunch of sources for the show

just wish the rest of us could hear it as well

(not going to bitch about being stuck in the middle of the US in a red state - not gonna do it {wonders if this could be an unapproved case for PINTOL})

brwh1 said:
i'm recording to tape aswell.
had to dust off a few old cassettes and see what i could record over!
long time since i did that

It started at around 9.05 so at 9.50 we're gonna have to turn the tape around...where will we be up to by then? Zoo Station?

God Part III said:
I agree that the songs go well together, like Popmart, but to be honest there are 20 songs I'd rather hear. Bring on In God's Country if it has to be Joshua Tree songs.

word... I could go for EXIT :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom