Twickenham 1 Setlist Party Uno!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
**God Part III joins in, annoyed by the apparent appearance of I Will Follow for the third time in a row**

:madspit:

U2Man said:
Where is everybody?

problably bq-ing or other fun summerstuff..I'm stil pissed over the broadcast thing..And where the hell are the official concerts for my U2-IPOD!!!!..Just to warn everybody. I'm pissed off.this should be fun:eyebrow:

zwervers2 said:

problably bq-ing or other fun summerstuff..I'm stil pissed over the broadcast thing..And where the hell are the official concerts for my U2-IPOD!!!!..Just to warn everybody. I'm pissed off.this should be fun:eyebrow:

Sober or drunk this time ? :wink:

From Zootopia:

"The crowd are going mental..."

Must have been the sight of the band on fire.

Last edited:
zwervers2 said:

I'm pissed by the fact that they are gonna edit it :rant:

God Part III said:
**God Part III joins in, annoyed by the apparent appearance of I Will Follow for the third time in a row**

:madspit:

:wave: what's so bad about I Will Follow? :eyebrow: it's in my top 25 U2 songs... sure it's been "done to death" every other tour, but it's pretty new to this one.

ramblin rose said:
From Zootopia:

"The crowd are going mental..."

Must have the sight of the band on fire.

:lol: Oh my god. What if...

...the CROWD catches on fire?! :huh:

Pretty soon you're gonna read stuff like "The whole stadium's on fire!!"

AtomicBono said:

:wave: what's so bad about I Will Follow? :eyebrow: it's in my top 25 U2 songs... sure it's been "done to death" every other tour, but it's pretty new to this one.

:p

Out Of Control = Much better.
Until The End Of The World = Much better.

Both songs could've been played by the band, Until The End Of The World has been played as the second song once before... WHY NOT U2 :sad:

Oh and btw, if it hasn't been written yet: New Year's Day.

kellyahern said:

If all people are going to do today is bitch I think I'll go elsewhere. There's much better things to do on a Saturday :grumpy:

How's the weather Kelly in Tampa????

God Part III said:

:p

Out Of Control = Much better.
Until The End Of The World = Much better.

Both songs could've been played by the band, Until The End Of The World has been played as the second song once before... WHY NOT U2 :sad:

Oh and btw, if it hasn't been written yet: New Year's Day.

Agreed on Until the End of the World. Personally I think I Will Follow > Out of Control, but Out of Control has been played less, so I see your point.

I bet we get All I Want is You and Who's Gonna Rida Your Wild Horses today.

I don't know if I'm in the hizzie, or if I'm in the hizzouse, but one thing is for sure....I'm here. Now. How long will I be here? No clue. But, for this moment....this powerful moment....I am here.

I make myself sick.

Hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom