Tweebuffelsmeteenskootmorsdoodgeskietfontein, South Africa Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Teflon wallet... I love it :lol: Well, I could wish I didn't have one too!

I hope you can make it happen, it'll be a heck of a lot easier if they can get their butts down here before Bono falls to pieces. :wink:

:giggle: . . . I hope I can toooo . . . would really love to see them overseas and then cap it off with a journey down your way too :)

Yeah. Richmond won by 47 points and kept Port to their lowest score ever at AAMI!

gah . . . the rellies will be devastated

< grew up watching port in the bad old days of no teeth and mr cahill at the helm

< is ooooooold :lol:

:giggle: . . . I hope I can toooo . . . would really love to see them overseas and then cap it off with a journey down your way too :)

That would be great! :hyper:

Wow, the Richmond team is going to bring the AAMI stadium down on their heads singing like that! Can't say I blame them though.

That would be great! :hyper:

:) . . . I know . . . I'd love to meet all you lovely lot too . . . think that would be the best bit really :D

Apparently they have a function with all the past greats!

mebbe they shoulda called em out on the field earlier :lol:

< has to go put the mama hat on :madspit: apparently I am duty bound to feed and be kind to these little people I have called children . . . who woulda thunk it :laugh:

hope you have a fun one lovelies

*raises a glass of merlot in your general direction* cheers :wave:

:) . . . I know . . . I'd love to meet all you lovely lot too . . . think that would be the best bit really :D

mebbe they shoulda called em out on the field earlier :lol:

< has to go put the mama hat on :madspit: apparently I am duty bound to feed and be kind to these little people I have called children . . . who woulda thunk it :laugh:

hope you have a fun one lovelies

*raises a glass of merlot in your general direction* cheers :wave:

Actually they did a lap around the oval IIRC.

Erk, that sucks John... hopefully it recovers a bit more soon and you can move up to serving on the tables?

Jokes aside, good luck with the job hunting...

In other news, someone who posted on the Night Terrors' facebook page has a blobfish as their profile pic. *L*

So is your economy really sinking that badly? Because I did hear that Ireland were among the few that would follow Greece.

Glad that we didn't get hit very hard. :D

And they'll murder us next week by the looks of it. Unless ... they all have collective seizures from seeing AAMI Stadium for the first time since 'The Debacle'.

Anyone in Oz know if the Rose Bowl Blu Ray is out yet? I know JB says 4th of June...but I was hoping it might have come in a lil early .

LiveNation's website has it listed for $39!!

U2com 360 At The Rose Bowl (2 DVD Super Deluxe Box Set)] | Live Nation Merchandise

I'm wondering if I should just order it now... there's a chance they'll cancel it cos the price is so low and possibly an error, but it's apparently been up like that for 12 hours or so now. Worst case, you have to fork out somewhere else, or just go without... I was never considering buying it until I saw this. Do I want to buy it just cos it's (relatively) cheap?

All the superthread needs is a weekly thing where we have a listening party to give it some life. But it seems we are all too busy these days!

LiveNation's website has it listed for $39!!

U2com 360 At The Rose Bowl (2 DVD Super Deluxe Box Set)] | Live Nation Merchandise

I'm wondering if I should just order it now... there's a chance they'll cancel it cos the price is so low and possibly an error, but it's apparently been up like that for 12 hours or so now. Worst case, you have to fork out somewhere else, or just go without... I was never considering buying it until I saw this. Do I want to buy it just cos it's (relatively) cheap?

I'm only gonna get the Blu-Ray single Disc....I don't really need the other stuff. If I can hang out, I might Order the Springsteen concert at the same time..that means I won't be seeing the Discs arrive till like mid July :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom