Tweebuffelsmeteenskootmorsdoodgeskietfontein, South Africa Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wonder if I'm the only person who's been tempted to start a LS thread called "What password did you enter here RIGHT NOW?"

</has been listening to NLOTH>

:reject:

NLOTH :rockon:

Looks like the Rose Bowl DVD has got a good reception on the forum. :up:

I suppose that would technically be an OOC thread, if I was being pedantic. Which I am. :D

Cool... I ordered mine from LiveNation for the el cheapo price, and they've told everyone it's on back order and they'll send it out in 1-4 weeks... and then it'll take another 8-24 business days to get here. The delay doesn't bother me!

I wonder why I don't have a Kaiser Cheifs album... It was probably on a list at some point but I never got around to it.

How's Vladville today?

I wonder why I don't have a Kaiser Cheifs album... It was probably on a list at some point but I never got around to it.

How's Vladville today?

I would like to know the contents of this "list". :hmm:

I be fine, really, school exams next week. Not too fussed though.

I would like to know the contents of this "list". :hmm:

I be fine, really, school exams next week. Not too fussed though.

The List is in a constant state of flux, depending on my memory at any given moment. ie, I haven't written one down for over a year so it's probably all changed. Things that come to mind at the moment include Kaiser Chiefs obviously, Cloud Control, Snow Patrol (I have their Best Of), some English folk chick whose name I've forgotten, SubAudible Hum (I have one album), and that's all I can think of right now. Probably a bunch of other stuff by artists I have one album's worth of material ... of? From? Ugh, grammar.

Cool stuff, you're all prepared and knowledgable and everything?

Cool stuff, you're all prepared and knowledgable and everything?

Suppose so, might do a wee bit of studying, as I've got a good memory and I know pretty much everything in Humanities. Maths and Science need some rememberin'.

But I should be fine. I mean, it's just year 10. :wink:

Suppose so, might do a wee bit of studying, as I've got a good memory and I know pretty much everything in Humanities. Maths and Science need some rememberin'.

But I should be fine. I mean, it's just year 10. :wink:

You know pretty much everything in Humanities? Wow. :wink:

Oh yeah, year 10... not worth stressing over I guess. *L*

It was only with the greatest difficulty that I managed to make enough maths stick in my head to pass year 12 and get into Science at uni.

You know pretty much everything in Humanities? Wow. :wink:

Oh yeah, year 10... not worth stressing over I guess. *L*

It was only with the greatest difficulty that I managed to make enough maths stick in my head to pass year 12 and get into Science at uni.

Well, I've got Federation, WWI, WWII, Vietnam covered, so ...

It's okay Vlad, I was making ze silly joke about the unintentional implication that you knew everything about the entire scope of the Humanities... clearly my sense of humour is a bit rusty. :reject:

Oh okay then!

Good on me for already knowing what I'm going to be in the future.

Hooray indeed. Although I suppose I didn't know at the time I was learning it that I was never going to be using the knowledge in work. But then if I write a book one day and mention rocks somehow, it won't be all trivial... :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom