Tweebuffelsmeteenskootmorsdoodgeskietfontein, South Africa Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah I saw that PM Ali. Erm, if you guys are all going both nights, I'll go with you all. I don't know when i'll be able to pay you ali, thats all. maybe in small doses ;)

Yeah I saw that PM Ali. Erm, if you guys are all going both nights, I'll go with you all. I don't know when i'll be able to pay you ali, thats all. maybe in small doses ;)

And it took me four minutes to realise this post was here... I'm so not doing well today. :der:

I'm happy to have you along, just don't feel any peer pressure... I wasn't sure from your PM before whether you were up for seats or not.

But yeah, I'm sure we can work out a payment plan or something. :wink:

Do you want me to hang onto the tickets for you or post them up? There was no option for print-your-own-tickets, the bastards. At least, I didn't see one...

And it took me four minutes to realise this post was here... I'm so not doing well today. :der:

I'm happy to have you along, just don't feel any peer pressure... I wasn't sure from your PM before whether you were up for seats or not.

But yeah, I'm sure we can work out a payment plan or something. :wink:

Do you want me to hang onto the tickets for you or post them up? There was no option for print-your-own-tickets, the bastards. At least, I didn't see one...

:hug: Well if Ax and the rest are going, I'll take them both. Otherwise I suppose I'll make up my mind in a few days. I'll go GA night two, lock me in!

Oh and RE: The PM, I was pretty happy with whatever, its only muse after all ;) (who'da thought i'd ever say 'only' muse)

:hug: Well if Ax and the rest are going, I'll take them both. Otherwise I suppose I'll make up my mind in a few days. I'll go GA night two, lock me in!

Oh and RE: The PM, I was pretty happy with whatever, its only muse after all ;) (who'da thought i'd ever say 'only' muse)

I'm pretty sure Ax and Charlotte are in for the first night, but don't want to speak for them. Someone was telling me something similar to this happened for a UK show and more GA became available later on... would be nice if that happened here but I wouldn't bet on it. (Except I might have some crappy tickets to get rid of somehow!)

Yeah, it's funny how one ordinary album and a horrible song can turn you from a dedicated front-rower to "oh yeah, that'll do"... ;)

What the fuck, there are better silver res seats available NOW for the first night than there were this morning?!?!!?!?

:scream: :gah: :mad: :scream:

Motherfucking sons of plague-riddled festering goat testicles!!!!!

*ARGH*

That wasn't a pun?

Ahaha. Nice pick up, well it was unintended ;)

I'm pretty sure Ax and Charlotte are in for the first night, but don't want to speak for them. Someone was telling me something similar to this happened for a UK show and more GA became available later on... would be nice if that happened here but I wouldn't bet on it. (Except I might have some crappy tickets to get rid of somehow!)

Yeah, it's funny how one ordinary album and a horrible song can turn you from a dedicated front-rower to "oh yeah, that'll do"... ;)

Well I'll have a think over the next few days, but if you three are going, I'm definitely in.

Ahaha. Nice pick up, well it was unintended ;)

Don't tell me THAT was "Unintended"! *groan*

Well I'll have a think over the next few days, but if you three are going, I'm definitely in.

Okay, cool. :)

Re: the "better" seats I just found... depends on if having an unimpeded view of the back of the stage is better than a restricted view of the side/rear of it. :slant:

Have Sat in restricted viewing at Rod Laver before, and its never really been restricted. Usually 'restricted' means like seat railing for the front row.....but eh.

Have Sat in restricted viewing at Rod Laver before, and its never really been restricted. Usually 'restricted' means like seat railing for the front row.....but eh.

Ah right... I feel a bit better about the whole thing now, ta. :) I had "restricted view" seats in the Athenaeum once, and it was just a narrow sort of pole holding up the balcony that I hardly noticed. I would have felt worse being in the balcony if I knew such slender things were holding it up!

Ah right... I feel a bit better about the whole thing now, ta. :) I had "restricted view" seats in the Athenaeum once, and it was just a narrow sort of pole holding up the balcony that I hardly noticed. I would have felt worse being in the balcony if I knew such slender things were holding it up!

Hehe. Nah I think we should be right. Are they on either side of the stage, or just elsewhere?

Also, I got the Rose Bowl BluRay on Friday, and have watched it 1.5 times (the first time I kept getting interrupted and skipped through songs) The second time watched it from start to finish, and actually I love it!

The band seem to be in fine form this tour. Can't wait to see if the new dates for the US are at a good time for me to head to the States.

Hehe. Nah I think we should be right. Are they on either side of the stage, or just elsewhere?

Also, I got the Rose Bowl BluRay on Friday, and have watched it 1.5 times (the first time I kept getting interrupted and skipped through songs) The second time watched it from start to finish, and actually I love it!

The band seem to be in fine form this tour. Can't wait to see if the new dates for the US are at a good time for me to head to the States.

Section 51 (Area 51?! :uhoh: ) is sort of behind-and-to-the-left of the stage, from Matt Bellamy-Mercury's point of view. The corresponding section on the other side is restricted too, I'm wondering if there will be speaker stacks or piles of pyrotechnics in the way or something. :slant: If the view is really shit, I'll be pissed off they're charging the same as other seats.

I ordered mine through the Live Nation site, the price seemed like a mistake but we'll see if they cancel it or not. I wasn't even going to get it but I must have an inner bargain-hunter in me somewhere cos I just couldn't resist that. I'm kind of looking forward to seeing it, although I'm happy to wait a month or two for it to arrive.

Hope the timing works out for you!

Section 51 (Area 51?! :uhoh: ) is sort of behind-and-to-the-left of the stage, from Matt Bellamy-Mercury's point of view. The corresponding section on the other side is restricted too, I'm wondering if there will be speaker stacks or piles of pyrotechnics in the way or something. :slant: If the view is really shit, I'll be pissed off they're charging the same as other seats.

I ordered mine through the Live Nation site, the price seemed like a mistake but we'll see if they cancel it or not. I wasn't even going to get it but I must have an inner bargain-hunter in me somewhere cos I just couldn't resist that. I'm kind of looking forward to seeing it, although I'm happy to wait a month or two for it to arrive.

Hope the timing works out for you!

Haha Area 51! I think we should be okay.

Its a great Concert Film. Makes me wanna go back and watch the older dvd's, when I get a chance.

Anywho, I'm heading out. Have a good one Ali! :wave:

Music ftw. :up:

I'm going to look so much more forward to studying if I can has music. :wink:

Was walking around on Sunday and saw this... was worth going out in the cold and getting damp!

06062010.jpg

Lovely.

And in good news, my broadband is back! :hyper:

Nothing beats the feeling of the internet just speeding up again unexpectedly.

How fast is your internet after the usage limit is exceeded? :shifty:

Nothing beats the feeling of the internet just speeding up again unexpectedly.

How fast is your internet after the usage limit is exceeded? :shifty:

So, YouTube/download spree? :wink:

I have no idea, but downloading music suddenly becomes incredibly painful. Well, it slowed down once even when we didn't exceed the limit (not that I know what our limit is), but apparently that time it was just because the servers were shit or something.

So, YouTube/download spree? :wink:

I have no idea, but downloading music suddenly becomes incredibly painful. Well, it slowed down once even when we didn't exceed the limit (not that I know what our limit is), but apparently that time it was just because the servers were shit or something.

Nah, not yet. Wait for iTunes card time.

It happened like that last week, it slowed down yet there wasn't an email confirmation for a few hours.

Because of that I'd write a parody but I think it's about time I go to sleep.

Alison, Daniel - so you know, Charlotte and I are in for both nights of Muse. I presume the reason better silver reserve seats became available later is from people not completing their transaction or having their card rejected. I'm almost intrigued by this restricted view thing, since it says we won't actually be able to see the opening act. Bzuh?

Speaking of intrigued ... Crowdies' Intriguer is out in just a few days. Can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom