Tour 05

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Miroslava said:
They have instructions to make up their minds ASAP cause if I have an extra ticket, I am tradining it in, or on a worse case scenario selling it for face value to someone cool and deserving :wink:

Well, I guess that wouldn't be me!:macdevil: :D

Though seriously, I understand about prior obligations.
I'll be going by myself I've never been out of this country so it should be a grand adventure :crazy:

Last edited:
karmic_postmark said:

Well, I guess that wouldn't be me!:macdevil: :D

Though seriously, I understand about prior obligations.
I'll be going by myself I've never been out of this country so it should be a grand adventure :crazy:

Well, I'll be there and others too... and I have travelled by myself abroad before... you will be fine and plenty of Plebans to watch your back :wink:

San Jose!!! So excited I don't even have to take a day off work! Also my 12th wedding anniversary is the weekend before so I think we are going to have a celebration weekend.:wink:

By the way any idea of where (hotel/hotels) U2 stay at in San Jose? If I am going to get a hotel I might as well get the chance to ride up the elevator with them by chance. This happened to my friends in Las Vegas with Elton John, except one friend didn't even notice, she was so busy playing with his dog, the others were too speechless to say anything until he had gotten off the elevator.:laugh:

Last edited:
August, Catorce ... is confirmed and I still can’t confirm the other three dates. No, I don't think that I'm going to meet any of them (there’ll be too many people trying to). I know that they're not planning to stay for the night (probably will fly to Cote D’Azur for their holidays).

I'll try to get tickets for Gelsenkirchen, Germany, that's about an hour from where I live.
I'd also like to go to Dublin, but I'm not sure I can afford it.
I might meet with some fans from a German U2 forum there.

@ Miroslava: Are you gonna fly to Dublin "just" for a U2 concert? I'd love to see them in the States as well, but I guess it'll be a little too expensive though.

The plan is to fly there for the concert and sy there for a week, provided I can get tickets... my confidence level is not very high at the moment

:sad:

U2Girl 1978 , this will be my first time also , I can hardly wait, I'm in NYC...... so obviously I'm gonna go to May 21st show ,hopefully along with 2 co workers ,but I'm def meeting ppl at interference chat room. If I can go to Boston it will be great ,I dont know if I will make it to other shows tho.

U2Girl1978 said:
I'm going to Boston gigs hopefully the 24th or the 26th. This is my first time going to see U2. If anyone else is going to see them in Boston, let me know. :) (Here;s hoping we get tickets!)

This is my first time too!!!!! I already have tix for the 24th. Saturday I'm shooting for GA for the 26th. If it works I'm going to be in the GA line with a bunch of pals. You're welcome to join us :)

clementine_rose said:
I will be at the Chicago, Ill May 7th. Nothing can stop me from going. *knocks on wood*

Well, I said that about 24 hours ago....if I only knew. I have been trying off and on since 10 am, but I still don't have any tickets. I atill hope that I will be able to go to the Chicago 7th of May show. I don't think that I have ever been this disappointed. This has been an incredibley crappy day. :sad: Maybe I just didn't knock the wood hard enough? :|

I do think the general sale on Saturday is our best shot. If I get GA tickets, or even better seats, I will be selling my two tickets to the May 7th Chicago show.

clementine_rose said:
miss becky, why would you sell yours, did you get the 300 seats?

Yes. Section 304, Row 6. And I do know I'm very lucky to have gotten them. But I want to try for GA. I'm taking my mom with me, and this is her first ever U2 concert. She is very excited and she really wants to do GA. So I'm willing to do an awful lot to get those tickets. Which means I have to try on Saturday. I don't know what else to do, because I sure can't afford the ones that are selling on eBay right now.

So should I go line up at a ticketmaster somewhere this sunday or should I call or try online again :mad:

Which do you think would be better?

To bad I don't have a lap top *sigh*

sweetie said:

This is my first time too!!!!! I already have tix for the 24th. Saturday I'm shooting for GA for the 26th. If it works I'm going to be in the GA line with a bunch of pals. You're welcome to join us :)

Well I would love to! I got tickets for the 24th but they are way up in the cloudy heavens. :sad: Saturday, I am hoping to get GA! Please for the love of god I need to see these guys up close. Can anyone help me?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom