Toronto I Setlist Watch and Party, Part II - FIRST PARTY OF THE THIRD LEG!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now is as good a time as any to display my new ranking system for U2's setlist. Each song will get a rating. This is a two-tiered system.

Tier 1 = Good Selection

england.jpg

Tier 2 = Not as positive Selection

australia.jpg

Re: Re: Toronto I Setlist Watch and Party, Part II - FIRST PARTY OF THE THIRD LEG!

Hallucination said:

What won't they play is more like it. I mean with all the amazing cover suggestions we made in the first thread I'd be surprised if they even do their own material tonight. The depth of material we've given them is much too deep.

Who needs original material when you can do My Way Or The Highway by Limp Bizkit?

timothius said:
Now is as good a time as any to display my new ranking system for U2's setlist. Each song will get a rating. This is a two-tiered system.

Tier 1 = Good Selection

england.jpg

australia.jpg

Personally i always want England to lose....today not a good day:no:

man, i'm gonna be so useless at school tomorrow.
I should sleep, but I really don't want to miss this first setlist party :sigh:

I used to not care for the Stones very much but I recently saw Gimme Shelter and I'm starting to turn around. I thought that was a great movie :up:

timothius said:

Tier 1 = Good Selection

england.jpg

australia.jpg

I laughed so hard when I read the Tier 2 definition combined with the picture :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom