Top 10 U2 b-sides!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I recognize almost all of these songs, but it's time I asked....what exactly does b-sides mean? :reject:

Favs: summer rain, spanish eyes, dancing barefoot:

lauren430 said:
I recognize almost all of these songs, but it's time I asked....what exactly does b-sides mean? :reject:

Favs: summer rain, spanish eyes, dancing barefoot:

When a single is released there are a few non-album tracks included with the release. For example: the single for WTSHNN contains that song plus 3 others: Race Against Time, Silver and Gold, and Sweetest Thing.

Great thanks, does A stand for album side, and if so, what does b stand for? Sorry to be the ignorant one in this thread...

Yes, the A-side would stand for a single that is released that would appear on the first side on an album (in most cases). And the B-side would be other songs never released on the original studio album that would accompany the A-side single. The term B-side would refer to non-album songs that are not strong enough to make an album but would've made the B-side to an album if they were slightly better (according to the band). Man, this really is tough to example in words :huh:

Not in order except for the first one:

Where Did It All Go Wrong
Always
Billy Boola (yes, I love this song)
Big Girls Are Best
Mercy
North And South Of The River
Salome
Fast Cars
11 O'Clock Tick Tock
A Celebration

Back