Tonight Show With Conan O'Brien

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got two tickets to Universal City, CA for $39.50. Pretty pricey...considering they were the cheapest ones available. I'm finding it hard to believe this tour is out to make tons of money off of us though.

I tried for those first. I got a side section, Row A, and almost went for it. I sat in Row B up there when The Doors played. It was cool, but everyone around me were lifeless :censored: and all my friends were downstairs, so I was a little disappointed at the time. I tried for the $59 tix, and got Loge 11, Row B. I couldn't pass those up. I could pass up the $147 with fees :crack: Hopefully I win the lottery soon :pray:

I'm going to Universal city !! :applaud:
I agree about the price though. Perhaps he's trying to pay his crew at their old rate??

:hi5: Maybe we can have a pre-show gathering :hmm:

I think it has something to do with the venue since there's huge variations in cost on this tour. Let's not bother too much with this though. :up:

I got balcony seats...you ever been to the Gibson Amphitheater? I hope they're not too bad. I've seen the 3D seating chart online and it makes it seem as if every seat is decent...but I have my doubts

[edit]: After looking it up online, a lot of people had good things to say about this venue. Many people said you couldn't go wrong with any seat and it's an intimate setting, so I'm pretty happy

Again, you will be fine. Gibson Amph. holds about 6000. I've seen many a show there. I even saw Robin Williams & George Carlin (R.I.P.) there. :happydance:

And thanks for the heads up Diane! :bow:

Jesus, I completely missed the boat on this. Hopefully I'll still find a way to go, couldn't miss this for the world.

I don't watch Leno, so I only saw this on twitter, but I guess this was the one shot last night that NBC missed editing out Slash's "I'm With Coco" button when he was guest last night on Leno. :wink:

slashcoco.jpg

Hell yeah Slash!! :rockon:
I used to watch leno and conan but I refuse to see any of the Leno episodes since his return

He should have just gone balls out and worn a T-Shirt or something instead of a tiny pin. Still, commendable.

He's playing both sides. He got the benefit of promoting whatever it is he's promoting on Leno, while also getting the admiration of the I'm-boycotting-Leno types. Seems like a whishy-washy "stand" to me. :shrug:

I've been spending a lot of time--maybe too much time--at the "I'm With Coco" page on Facebook, and it's funny to see how many fans who post there don't want to know anything about Coco's shows until they get to attend in person. Info on the goings-on will probably be confined to a page in the Discussions area. Doesn't look like there will be anything like the setlist parties that happen here. Me? I want to know every last detail about every show!!! Interference has changed the way I look at live shows forever, I think!!!

I've been spending a lot of time--maybe too much time--at the "I'm With Coco" page on Facebook, and it's funny to see how many fans who post there don't want to know anything about Coco's shows until they get to attend in person. Info on the goings-on will probably be confined to a page in the Discussions area. Doesn't look like there will be anything like the setlist parties that happen here. Me? I want to know every last detail about every show!!! Interference has changed the way I look at live shows forever, I think!!!

I pretty much don't want to know a thing about the live shows, myself, just on the off-chance I might be able to find tickets to one of the Chicago shows.

Back
Top Bottom