To my fellow UKers/Irish folk.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tried booking the premier inn directly through their website and they have got rooms. More expensive than the Travelodge at Meadowhall though. Got a twin room for 2 nights there including breakfast for £145 :D

Seems like they're available if you want to stay 2 nights :hmm:
I just want 1! :doh:

well not wanting to open the floodgates, but I live 12 miles from Sheff (and work there to). I am goinf to Don valley with 3 friends so my house is going to be busy but if you are willing to put up with sleeping on a sofa then I might have around 2 places available Mike:wave:

Me and my mate are going to make a night of it in Sheff, after the gig we thinking of hitting the local sites and sounds.

Seems like they're available if you want to stay 2 nights :hmm:
I just want 1! :doh:

That's bloody typical!

I'm still thinking my only option is waiting around til 3.45am for that train... it's do-able, probably not ideal, but do-able :yes: I'm up for doing a tour of Sheffield for about... 5 hours? :lol:

We need to arrange meeting up post gig, who's up for that? So far it seems me... and Vaz and friend? :lol: And Wayne? Mike? Anyone else, join and we'll make a list or something.

I figured because we got GA's we'd want to be there early.
If we can get our trains to arrive at the sametime in Sheffield we can travel around together :sexywink:

Me and my mate are getting the train up to Sheff from Manchester at 12.

I figured because we got GA's we'd want to be there early.
If we can get our trains to arrive at the sametime in Sheffield we can travel around together :sexywink:

Sounds like a plan and a half :yes: Can you get le whole off work? As our trains leave at exactly the same time... I'm guessing they arrive the same time too :lol:

Just been on holiday the last fortnight, has anyone else got their London presale tickets yet??

Uk Shows & Tickets

Firstly has anyone received tickets for Glasgow yet?

I have friends who have received tickets for Sheffield but as yet my Hampden ones have not arrived.
I know its early days but just thought I would ask.

Is anyone else supprised that tickets are still available for Wembley, Hampden & Cardiff?
I have never seen adverts for U2 tours in the music press yet there are for this tour.
Could be just a sign of the times with the recession and all.

Cardiff is 90% sold
Hampden 75%
Wembley 2 65%

I would be suprised if they don't all sell out come the middle of August.
Wembley 2's slow sales is a suprise though. Especially with it being on a Saturday.
Any one know how many tickets they are actually selling for each Wembley show? There are reports of up to 105,000. If so that is pretty much the 2 Vertigo Twickenham shows in one.

Not received any tickets for the UK shows yet... anyone who has received tickets where did you order them from? I didn't really expect to receive anything till much nearer the time. Most of these "big gigs" have special custom tickets that are only produced near to the event.

:wave:

I` ve got my tickets for Sheffield - ordered off Ticketmaster in the presale.

Nothing special about them though. my friend who got the Wembley tickets hasn`t got them yet. Plus I`m still waiting for my 2nd e-mail about the Croke 3 red zone..grr:angry:

I got an email from ticketmaster today saying that my tickets for Glasgow "will be dispatched closer to the event date".

Got my Dublin2 ones a couple of weeks ago :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom