To my fellow UKers/Irish folk.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They played a full set in the end
Bit harsh if the fans take up the offer. Sounded pretty good too from what i've seen
They will regret making that offer lol

2 days to go till that one
then about 10 weeks till Cardiff

Urgh, trying to work out how to get to Glasgow is getting me stressed. :crack: I really regret picking it. Then again, there arnt really any convienent locations for me at all out of the places being played. :(

For those still waiting for tickets,then i phoned Ticketline
earlier today and they said they will be sending tickets out in mid July

Hope that puts a few peoples minds at rest!!

Ste:wave:

i got mine from ticketmaster

it was a guy in a white van who delivered them - not royal mail and you have to sign for them

luckily i was in otherwise its the hassle of chasing them up from the slip they post through the door to say they came

i got mine from ticketmaster

it was a guy in a white van who delivered them - not royal mail and you have to sign for them

luckily i was in otherwise its the hassle of chasing them up from the slip they post through the door to say they came

I've had all that crap with my Cardiff ticket this week :down: They delivered with a really awkward company called 'dx' ... never heard of them.

It seems that dispatched does not mean sent. Mine said dispatched 48 hours ago. Fedex delivery to Switzerland is supposed to be next day. Nothing has arrived. Ticketmaster have not sent a tracking number. I think dispatched means we are thinking about getting around to printing your ticket any day now. Not that the bleedin things are physically on their way.

Got my email this morning :hyper:

U2 - Wembley Stadium

Dear Ticketmaster Customer,

This is a courtesy email from Ticketmaster regarding the U2 event that is due to take place at Wembley Stadium.

We are in the process of dispatching tickets, if you have not done so already, you should receive your tickets shortly.

Please allow as much time as possible for your tickets to arrive. If your tickets have not arrived five days before the show, or if you are travelling, five days before you leave, please contact us. Please include your reference number and the name and postcode the booking is under. Ticketmaster only posts tickets to the billing address of a credit card. If the address in your booking does not correspond to that held by your credit card company, we may cancel your tickets.

The event organiser will not allow Ticketmaster to duplicate lost or undelivered tickets on many events so it is very important that you receive your tickets in order for you to gain entry into the event. In these circumstances your tickets will be delivered by secure post.

Our secure post method means that on certain events, due to the time constraints, if you are not at home when the courier attempts delivery, the courier will assess the property to determine whether the address is a secure, low-risk location. In these circumstances the courier may post your tickets without obtaining a signature.

This method aims to ensure that you receive your tickets securely and with the added convenience of you not having to re-arrange a delivery.

For details of event facilities, we suggest you visit the official venue website; Welcome to Wembley Stadium

Thank you for using Ticketmaster!

Kind Regards
Ticketmaster Customer Service Department

I got the same email RE Cardiff tickets this morning... now just hope Ticketline doesn't stiff me on the 7 tickets I got from them!

My GA's for the 14th turned up today :hyper:

Emma you might be better off asking in what do you want/What do you need than this thread? :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom