tickets now etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono's Betty

Refugee
I was just looking at ticketsnow and they have a ton of tickets for vegas. What happens to theses tickets if they don't sell? Do they drop the prices like crazy the day before a gig or what?

no..they dispatch scalpers to the area and if u wait as show time gets closer they may drop to face or below. the show will be 100% full. also some of these brokers pool tickets and some of tem are people posting tickets (like ebay)...dont worry, they place will be PACKED...especially since it is vegas

The seller has a short history of 7 transactions but all 7 have had positive feedback so it's your call. I have done it but not at that price. Seems outrageous to pay for 2 $50 tickets but demand is high I guess. There will be other chances for sure.

i am sure thats fine.. but i think u can get cheaper or face at day of show..just remember its vegas..prices are higher and the cons will be out there

Thanks for your help. I think I will take a chance on these. I wanted ga's for both shows but I might wait until i get there for the 5th.

I've bought four pairs of tickets off eBay and all have been perfectly fine (all hard, though).

Back
Top Bottom