ticket sale info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

isabelle_guns

Refugee
I am new to doing the whole multiple show thing.

Once all the dates are announced, are all the tickets for the Canadian dates going to be sold at once or will they be one day after the other?

Generally tickets within the [relatively] same geographical area are sold at the same time, which can be a big pain in the arse - so I usually get my boyfriend to sit on his computer at Ticketmaster to get tickets to the 2nd show we plan on attending, if I am busy getting tickets to the 1st. :shrug: Hard to say what the new tour will be like though.

yes that does sound like a pain in the arse and that sounds like a good idea but when you want to go to multiple shows, it is hard to find so many friends who are willing to sit in front of the comp for you. I also have some TM Gift certificates saved up from B-Days and holiday's that I was planning on cashing in as well so that makes things a little harder :(

yes that does sound like a pain in the arse and that sounds like a good idea but when you want to go to multiple shows, it is hard to find so many friends who are willing to sit in front of the comp for you. I also have some TM Gift certificates saved up from B-Days and holiday's that I was planning on cashing in as well so that makes things a little harder :(

Another thing you can do that has worked for me in the past is to have multiple internet browser windows open to TicketMaster at the same time, and you'll just have to flip from one window to the next. :)

HelloAngel said:
Another thing you can do that has worked for me in the past is to have multiple internet browser windows open to TicketMaster at the same time, and you'll just have to flip from one window to the next. :)

Thats REALLY good advice! I never would have thought of that. I was also getting nervous abbout the LA and vegas shows going on sale at the same time. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom