This reviewer is the best to judge HTDAAB

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, I can't believe Full Metal Jacket didn't make the cut. It was the greatest song that I've never heard...Native Son is in second :wink:

Negative one billion/10

After my man Phaser gave me his brilliant summary of the album, I refuse to purchase this album. Actually, I might boycott it. :rolleyes:

if this album is not a great one, that's it, i won't be a U2 fan anymore, and i won't buy any U2 stuff

RademR said:
After my man Phaser gave me his brilliant summary of the album, I refuse to purchase this album. Actually, I might boycott it. :rolleyes:

Why are you even posting on this forum? Don't you know that U2 SUCK?

Ultimately the only person's opinionof whether HTDAAB is GREAT or not is yourself! :wink:

It doesn't matter who else likes or dislikes it, the success of this or any album is the people who go out and buy it.

So I really don't worry what professionally paid people think of HTDAAB - I just want appreciate it for the BEAUTIFUL MUSIC AND INSPIRATION that I know that I will find in it.:hug:

Everything else really doesn't matter to me.

ALL BECAUSE OF YOU....:adam: :larry: :edge: :bono: :love:

Yes, so many songs got the axe and I was quite excited to hear them:

Full Metal Jacket
Native Son
From The Cradle To The Cross
Hymn To The Universe
Bulldozer
The Sun, The Moon, And The Stars

Cheers,

J

i hope Native Son and Full Metal Jacket were not "Vertigo" because "Vertigo" isn't that great and Bono sure hyped it up. If "Vertigo" is the "mother" of anything it's "mother of OK commercial rock songs".

nuke126 said:
i hope Native Son and Full Metal Jacket were not "Vertigo" because "Vertigo" isn't that great and Bono sure hyped it up. If "Vertigo" is the "mother" of anything it's "mother of OK commercial rock songs".

It all depends on taste, you know? It sounds like blasphemy, but I prefer Vertigo to Where The Streets Have No Name, Pride, a lot of songs.
I think Pop is better than Joshua Tree!
I concur with Bono on Vertigo.

Back
Top Bottom