This is a picture of Bono I did in Year 9 art class 3 Years ago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
vincent said:

Mmm.... I agree! It is a fantastic drawling. Do you have anymore of Bono or other members of U2.

And I know you have probably heard this a million times, but you really do have a great deal of talent and should pursue a career, in illustration, portraits, etc.

Really cool, very nice work :up:

I?ve tried to find the Bono pic he used as inspiration for the drawing. I wouldn?t forget, because it?s a picture taken in Rio in november 2000, when Bono went for a walk at Ipanema beach and stopped to give autographs. Haven?t suceeded in finding it so far, but I think many of you may know what picture I?m talking about. Leather jacket, green shirt underneath, brown shades.

Cheers
MT

Last edited:
follower said:
Really cool, very nice work :up:

I?ve tried to find the Bono pic he used as inspiration for the drawing. I wouldn?t forget, because it?s a picture taken in Rio in november 2000, when Bono went for a walk at Ipanema beach and stopped to give autographs. Haven?t suceeded in finding it so far, but I think many of you may know what picture I?m talking about. Leather jacket, green shirt underneath, brown shades.

Cheers
MT

Found it!

bocean-vi.jpg

AussieU2fanman said:
Bono.jpg
Here's the picture. What do you guys think? Bear in mind I was only 14.

WOW THATS GREAT, VERY DETAILED!!!
LOOKS JUST LIKE HIM WOW!!!

VERY WELL DONE :wink:

A******************* LOL

UR A NATURAL

Back
Top Bottom