Things I Hate, Spring Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hate the jerk who went and reserved my stall out from under my nose. :angry: Now I have to use one of the smaller tack lockers. Booooo.

Racism. Homophobia. Bigotry. Idiocy. Fuckwitism.

Use 1% of your fucking brain to learn something before sprouting garbage and making yourself look like an absolute cunt.

I hate that I've been working on the same Dynamics problem for 5 days in a row now with no sleep and I have six of them...

I just learned my mistake.

My dynamics book, which chooses to call the derivation of velocity in spherical coordinates as 'trivial' uses their own setup for a spherical coordinate system that's atypical of most mathematics. They sweep the phi angle from the xy-plane as opposed to off the positive z-axis, and they just fucked me hardcore.

Meanwhile nobody else struggled with that because nobody remembered spherical coordinates from calculus. I GET PUNISHED FOR RETAINING KNOWLEDGE FUCK OFF I HAVE WASTED A WEEK WORKING ON THIS PROBLEM I HAVE BEEN SET BACK IN FOUR OTHER CLASSES SIGNIFICANTLY AND I'M NOW OFFICIALLY OFF TO A FAILING START IN TWO CLASSES god dammit.

Thanks, GG. We took her to the vet, and she was diagnosed with an upper-respiratory infection. Her lungs were clear, and her heart sounded good. We came home with a liquid antiobiotic to give her twice a day. She seems to be feeling better--still sneezing some, but her appetite is good, and she seems pretty much back to normal. I love that little girl! :love:

You'd think.

Which reminds me... both my Dynamics and Thermodynamics teachers are atrocious teachers. Attending the lecture does almost nothing.

Engineering Analysis: Dynamics. My Thermodynamics class is an engineering one, which requires Dynamics as a prerequisite. Dynamics is essentially standard mechanics. As statics deals with net force of zero, dynamics deals with things in motion.

Perhaps I'll throw a question or two at you, but on occasion it might be a bit more mathy and a bit less thermodynamic'y. Good news though... Dynamics professor has a heart so a massive amount of stress was taken off me today when I got my test grade back and received an 81 on a test that I otherwise should have failed. I feel a lot better today.

having to come up with a topic for this paper. it's a group project (hate those), too. i was talking to one of the girls in my group and we both kinda wish our professor had just given us a topic because it's difficult picking a topic when it's so wide open (aside from keeping within the scope of the class obviously). it just has to be dealing with some aspect of american accents. but since we have to interview people it can't be anything too broad, not to mention i'm not looking forward to interviewing people.

oh, and have i mentioned all the sources and research for this paper have to come from scholarly journals? :grumpy: i'm not looking forward to writing this other paper on my own called dude (i know nothing else about it other than that yet) since i can only use journals.

i know this isn't the love thread but i do love the lectures, i just didn't want my post to be totally negative.

Blegh, how I feel today.

Yesterday I had to hold my cat so we could clean her eye, but I touched her right ear. That ear has had mite issues over the years and the last few days she's been itchy. And what do cats do when itchy? Yup, scratch with her hind leg. Yet she didn't realise that it was my had she was scracthing. :crack: Asides from the lovely wounds on my hand, I'm actually allergic to cats. Usually this results in me sneezing a bit and having a stuffy nose, but I've not been allergic to my cat for years(I take anti-histamines daily for other allergies, hayfever etc anyway). Funnily enough, having the allergens directly in your bloodstream fucks you up ridiculously.

I feel like I've been sick for days, heavy puffed head, puffy red crying eyes, nose that runs so bad I have to carry tissues around... and this is WITH medication, wtf??? :banghead:

Gonna be an early night tonight I guess. It's 9pm and I feel like just giving up and going to bed. :crack:

I'm on double dose of my meds and ibuprofen, that seems to help. But man, I certainly did not expect such a heavy response to a couple of friggin' scratches! :crack: Now I know I'll have to avoid that no matter what.

I don't hate this, but I feel a little disappointed that I'm too old to build a snowman anywhere.

Does anyone have a kid I can borrow to I could build a snowman without looking silly?

The fact that whenever I get some time 'off' from college I end up getting sick with a cold or something in that category. :crack:

I don't hate this, but I feel a little disappointed that I'm too old to build a snowman anywhere.

Does anyone have a kid I can borrow to I could build a snowman without looking silly?

You're NEVER too old to build a snowman! I'll bet if you started building one, you'd get more help than you need! :heart:

Sigh, I was supposed to be at a footy match now. But I can't even keep a glass of water inside ever since this morning.. :crack: fackkkk.

Isn't school supposed to be when you work on school things? :wink:
Yeah. ;) See, our school assigns us all laptops that we get to take home and stuff, so I used to be able to go on Interference and other forums and stuff. The schools blocks websites they deem inappropriate, like YouTube and Facebook, and for the longest time Interference wasn't blocked, but it's been changed now. So now I have been forced to become a model student! :wink: Speaking of which... I hate rewriting essays. Which I have to do now.

Back
Top Bottom