Things I Hate Part ∞ and then some.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that it still feels like I have jetlag! Will it seriously take 8 days to get over it? I hope not...

I also hate how bitchy I am when I'm starving hungry :/ I was quite ready to throw my brother off the nearest cliff...

Have to add. I hate politics. And the news. Or rather, political discussions about how the world is going to shit...pretty damn near made me cry...

It's hotter than hell's kitchen here today: 96F, dew point 78, heat index 110. And it's supposed to be worse the next two days. News says that the power grid is being strained, and may have to go to rolling black-outs. :huh:

Well that's another fucking song I can never listen to thanks to that bitch. :angry:

i live in new zealand now. and ha, i know! i really don't think i have an accent. sure i sound american, but it's just like a generic accent. not southern, etc.

oh and hey fellow katie :cool:

Don't you hate when people go out of there way to be mean? For for those... Mrs. The Edge will have this to says:

edgedrag-1.jpg

And no, that is not directed toward anyone here.

When exciting interviews fall through. Damn.

And this unpaid-placement culture in the UK design industry. How on earth are graduates meant to be able to support themselves when companies are offering them unpaid work and no job prospects.

I hate that my sister refuses to anything. Anything. With me. :angry: And I thought I knew what she liked to do so well, too!

i live in new zealand now. and ha, i know! i really don't think i have an accent. sure i sound american, but it's just like a generic accent. not southern, etc.

oh and hey fellow katie :cool:

I want to go to New Zealand *sigh* so pretty...

and oh no, another one! :lol: There are so many Katies...

I hate that no matter what I say or do, it seems to be the wrong thing. I've been thinking it through and trying to sort out where it's going wrong and how to operate differently. How much of it is my fault? Is any of it? Even if it isn't what can I do to make it better. Back to the drawing board?

Cities! They're so confusing. Trying to navigate makes the prospect of Dublin so much less exciting :/ I wish I was more directional...been staring at a map for ~20 minutes and still confusing....

That I have to wear plates for the next three months, 24/7. they're worse than braces because you have to take them out to eat, it makes me sound like a retard and makes it harder to swallow and drink. it just never ends :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom