Things I Hate Part ∞ and then some.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Making 36 cookies yesterday and discovering this morning there are only 10 left so I'll have to make more, and telling my sister this and asking her to help, and her snarking ceaselessly at me and saying no because she doesn't give a shit.

I just have to stop doing things for people, don't I.

that this rapture crap; while it makes me giggle and roll my eyes, it freaked my two boys out to no end . . . we've been talking about it and explaining to them that it's a load of phooey and limiting the amount of news we've had on of late but, you know how school playgrounds are . . . :( . . . I had two slightly wigged out, very distressed kids on my hands yesterday afternoon and it was awful, even as the dreaded 6pm deadline passed they were still antsy . . . had to sleep in their room last night because they heard all that crap about dead bodies and zombies rising up . . . :madwife:

Making 36 cookies yesterday and discovering this morning there are only 10 left so I'll have to make more, and telling my sister this and asking her to help, and her snarking ceaselessly at me and saying no because she doesn't give a shit.

I just have to stop doing things for people, don't I.

Why were there only 10 left? Who ate them?? :angry:

that this rapture crap; while it makes me giggle and roll my eyes, it freaked my two boys out to no end . . . we've been talking about it and explaining to them that it's a load of phooey and limiting the amount of news we've had on of late but, you know how school playgrounds are . . . :( . . . I had two slightly wigged out, very distressed kids on my hands yesterday afternoon and it was awful, even as the dreaded 6pm deadline passed they were still antsy . . . had to sleep in their room last night because they heard all that crap about dead bodies and zombies rising up . . . :madwife:

Maybe this will help? :hug:

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." - Matthew 24:36

Crawling into bed exhausted at 1 to be kept up till gone 4 by the neighbour's music, knowing I had to get up at decent o'clock the following day for another day of degree deadline induced funtimes. Boo. Self pity etc etc.

:hug: Soon they'll be old enough not to believe in fairytales anymore.

A really stupid formal senior girls tea that meant wearing a ridiculous dress and sweltering in line with a bunch of people I hate.

And my brother. Again. He doesn't know when to stop an argument or when he's being an idiot or unfair.

That a little girl is at the end of her battle with brain cancer. I am gutted for her family and the children I work with who are going to lose a friend and schoolmate.:sigh:

:( :hug::hug::hug:

I hate that I just had a sharp pain in my head.

You see, Thursday night I bashed my head on the fridge. (I am a very skilled klutz.) Big bump on my head. Oh goodie. Ice and painkillers and rest. Oookay, whatever.

Tonight (sunday)? Sudden sharp pain. Like spike being driven into where I hit it. :huh: The heck?

I WAS GETTING BETTER. ROAR. :angry: This is scary, darn it. It was scary enough without this. Ugh.

But..it...seems to be gone? Hopefully?

Last edited:

You see, Thursday night I bashed my head on the fridge. (I am a very skilled klutz.) Big bump on my head. Oh goodie. Ice and painkillers and rest. Oookay, whatever.

Tonight (sunday)? Sudden sharp pain. Like spike being driven into where I hit it. :huh: The heck?

I WAS GETTING BETTER. ROAR. :angry: This is scary, darn it. It was scary enough without this. Ugh.

Go to the doctor and get it checked out, please.

As Kaf said, I'd advise you to get that checked. You don't want to end up bleeding from your ears!

When someone is being stupid and I bite my lip instead of telling them what I really think!

Yowch :hug: That sucks. Hope yours heals soon.

Amy, it's a good thing to be able to hold back y'know. Always saying things the way they are doesn't make many friends. :wink:

If someone continues to act that way, they really aren't a friend anyways!:wink:

A very strong, huge storm system moved through our area this evening--lightning, thunder, heavy rain, wind; and the tornado sirens went off three times between 9:00-10:30 p.m. We determined that in the bathtub in the front bathroom would be our safest place, and we had shoes on and the cat carriers ready. (I thank God that the storm has headed off to the east, and we are unscathed!)

Frank Turner is playing at home tonight, like ten minutes from my house, and I am stuck a bajillion miles away trying to finish my degree :scream: Everyone else in my house has pretty much finished so I'm feeling extra sorry for myself as I desperately try to get everything finished on time :woeisme:

Christ I'm such a moaner.

Maybe this will help? :hug:

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." - Matthew 24:36

:hug: Soon they'll be old enough not to believe in fairytales anymore.

:) thanks . . . apparently now all I have to worry about is October and December and we'll be sweet :wink:

I hope you got yourself to a doctor . . . take care yeah? :hug:

twisting my knee at the gym and having to hobble home :reject:

:( Purrl . . . big hugs to ya lovely :hug:

When someone is nice one day, and a jerk the next!:angry:

tell em to meet you at my favourite intersection . . . the corner of bite me and kiss it :wink: :giggle: :hug:

A very strong, huge storm system moved through our area this evening--lightning, thunder, heavy rain, wind; and the tornado sirens went off three times between 9:00-10:30 p.m. We determined that in the bathtub in the front bathroom would be our safest place, and we had shoes on and the cat carriers ready. (I thank God that the storm has headed off to the east, and we are unscathed!)

glad to hear you're safe lovely . . . I've not had time for news and such this week, but I did catch a couple of bulletins of late that mentioned the dreadful storm cells over your way :uhoh: . . . stay safe angel xx :hug:

Frank Turner is playing at home tonight, like ten minutes from my house, and I am stuck a bajillion miles away trying to finish my degree :scream: Everyone else in my house has pretty much finished so I'm feeling extra sorry for myself as I desperately try to get everything finished on time :woeisme:

Christ I'm such a moaner.

:therethere:

< hates that whenever I hear/ read the word moaner, this atrocity jumps into my head and stays there all day . . .it's a pox I tell ya :lol:

YouTube - ‪Mona‬‏

:crack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom