Things I Hate Part ∞ and then some.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Life. And the fact that no matter what I do, I'll never be truly happy. What's the fucking point if I have to live it like this?

Shit autocorrecting to shut or shot, and cunt autocorrecting to Cynthia, on my iPhone.
:lol: iphone's autocorrects crack me up.

That's now two times today that mum has had a breakdown and thrown and broken something because of my 12 year old sister's behavior. She was meant to be in bed by 8 but stayed on the computer till 830. Then she picked up the cat before going to bed and despite being told to put it down by all of us she kept arguing until mum lost it for the second time today (she's recovering from breast cancer, so she's more prone to outbursts. And she has had depression for years too).

They say all teenage girls are bad, but there's no fucking way the average is worse than this. I get woken up early every morning because she refuses to get ready for school in time. She's tearing the family apart and she's only 12. God fucking knows how many more years we have to deal with this but I'm starting to seriously doubt we'll survive it.
:hug: i'm so sorry. 12 year old girls are awful and i remember how miserable i thought life was then, but geez. can your sister go to counselling or something? it might help for her to have someone to talk to and help stop her from acting like a brat.

That's now two times today that mum has had a breakdown and thrown and broken something because of my 12 year old sister's behavior. She was meant to be in bed by 8 but stayed on the computer till 830. Then she picked up the cat before going to bed and despite being told to put it down by all of us she kept arguing until mum lost it for the second time today (she's recovering from breast cancer, so she's more prone to outbursts. And she has had depression for years too).

They say all teenage girls are bad, but there's no fucking way the average is worse than this. I get woken up early every morning because she refuses to get ready for school in time. She's tearing the family apart and she's only 12. God fucking knows how many more years we have to deal with this but I'm starting to seriously doubt we'll survive it.
:hug: It sure doesn't sound normal, especially when your mom is going through so much. Sounds like your sister has no respect whatshowever. :huh:

Evidence, pls?

Happiness is a state of mind, not a destination. *clicheoverload* A matter of perspective, if you will.

Oh, and :hug:

Yeah I know. But it just ain't happening for me. And I doubt it ever will. :| Every time I get close the house of cards gets hit by a fucking bowling ball.

Yeah I know. But it just ain't happening for me. And I doubt it ever will. :| Every time I get close the house of cards gets hit by a fucking bowling ball.

:hug: I hope things sort themselves out soon! Real hugs in July!:hug:

Stupid fucking brother saying he hates me and for no reason, to boot, besides that he doesn't want to fix it or tell anyone he's not perfectly nice to everyone he knows...

:angry:

Hang in there, GG. Life throws up roadblocks all the time. You learn to use them to your adventage.. truly.

Spam messages on Facebook (like announcing that there's a dislike button when there isn't... I actually FELL for that one!)
And knowing someone who's suicidal but literally being unable to help. She lives in another country.

Amateur analyst here: I suspect the two are related. Your mother is ill and your sister, being an inarticulate, hormonal 12 year old (which was all of us at that age :wink: ) is acting out her frustration, fear, sorrow, what have you. It's attention seeking and she in all probability is unaware she's doing it. And I wonder how you are coping with all this going on. Often, talking to someone (professional) outside the family can assist to put things into perspective. :hug:

Yeah well I think if we all went to someone professional as a family it might help. She says she can't help her behaviour, but I really struggle to believe that. And she definitely gets down because she gets yelled at a lot, but it's hard not to yell because she misbehaves so often, and usually I'm still so angry from her earlier behaviour that it's hard to be nice to her when she is acting ok.

fanks :hug:

Emotions are there to remind us we're alive. And the shit stuff is there to remind us to treasure the good stuff.

And cobbler, maybe take your sister for a drive to the Plaza when you're both calm and have a bit of a chat and see if you can get to the bottom of her behaviour. And maybe you'll both see it's not each other you hate, but the behaviour that you hate.

Failing that, the self help section in Dymocks might be the go.....

I'm a regular Hallmark card today!!! *bringing people together*

Right, now Libya.... :hmm:

I hate it that my first reaction to anything new is to worry. Why can't my default setting be excitement or optimism instead of anxiety?

Stupid emails from stupid people who obviously don't know how to read. If you'd actually READ the email I originally sent (and that you replied to), you would see that I already answered your question. :rolleyes:

I'm dealing with two companies right now that are constantly asking me stupid questions. It's really frustrating, as both of them don't seem to be reading anything I've sent to them. We're on super tight deadlines to get both of these things done, and the stupid reps seem absolutely incapable of reading their emails thoroughly. I'm trying super hard to be polite, but I'm super tempted to just tell them to "read the email below, you stupid dumb-ass. I ALREADY ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION!!"

:lol: :reject:

I don't really feel that much alive right now. Most of the time it's all right, I try to have fun with friends... and then it's all back into my head and I can't stop thinking about everything that happened. I can only seem to have fun for a short moment. It doesn't last. Why doesn't it last?

God I need a brain eraser or something.. Just get him out of there so I can forget about all this shit and we can be friends again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom