Things I Hate Part ∞ and then some.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so easy to get good marks when it's a topic you enjoy talking about.

:lol: totally true... we had to make a PPT presentation leading up to our paper.

They all had pansy-ass PPTs with stupid typical PPT skins and whatnot. I made mine all fancy: U22.pptx. - if anyone actually takes a look at it, almost all of the info is correct except for maybe a small bit. I only put it there for the sake of putting it there though, I improved the presentation depending on the slide.

Wait a minute... isn't this thread supposed to be about hate?

Morose, downbeat housemates who really have little reason to be so wallowing in their own self pity. Boring. It brings the whole (aka my) mood down and is depressing and dull. Be happy!

okay, time to have a big sulk, whinge, whatever...sometimes i feel like my brain has just shut down and is trying to force me to stay some moron the rest of my life. i try my best on a precursor to an essay and it gets torn to shreds, to the point where they suggest i get help writing it like i'm a retard. i can only hope the essay itself fares better because i have been getting help, two people (one of whom is a freaking university professor) have looked it over. i'm not going to give up or anything but geez, it would've been nice to know what i did right - i assume i did something right since i didn't get a 0.

i need a hug, and also to resist the urge of just deleting this post.

Planning for my son's First Communion, and missing my Grandma like crazy. She loved this type of thing, and was looking forward to this. They say time heals all wounds, but it still hurts like hell.

Being so far away from everything. Being at uni by the sea has its perks, but right now travelling back and forth from London is doing my brain in. I have a 6 hour journey tomorrow so that I can spend a day trying to look both appealing and employable to then travel back down here the following morning. And then the same again on Wednesday!

I feel like a national rail expert right now

I met a lot of weird guys today. XD
On that note, I hate that my sister actually has a boyfriend, meaning I'll probably be the last one of to be asked out.

Being heat exhausted...I feel like the sun's stolen my soul through my skin and now I'm a zombie...that definitely doesn't want to write an essay...

Another Mother's Day coming up without my mom--we lost her 10 years ago this coming July 18, and I still miss her ferociously! :sad:

056.gif

I hate that I've gotten sick... for NO reason, except to get sick... and I've just made my friend feel bad... which might be Facebook's fault, I dunno.

Having to kill flies and maggots for Anatomy

:barf:

That seems interesting. Off that subject, there seems to be a lot of roadkill lately. Drove by the nearly liquified remains of a deer the other morning.

I hate driving to the same city I really hate 4 days in a row, very early in the morning.

That seems interesting. Off that subject, there seems to be a lot of roadkill lately. Drove by the nearly liquified remains of a deer the other morning.

Yeah, we're doing it for a forensics unit...interesting but bugs freak me out more than anything I've done in that class, including dead cats.

I hate waiting until September to see my team play again.:|

You have us girls in July. :hug::heart:

Another Mother's Day coming up without my mom--we lost her 10 years ago this coming July 18, and I still miss her ferociously! :sad:

I know how you feel. I feel this way every Uk mothers day. Its been 7 years this summer for me. :( :hug::hug:

I hate being made a mug of. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom