They better change up the set list!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wolfwill23

War Child
That is what people were saying before the Elevation tour and guess what, they did. This looks like the most diverse group of set lists from all of their tours. They may have only had 4 or 5 differnt sets, but the changes were pretty big. On ZooTV, it seemed like they would maybe mix up a song or two, if we were lucky. But on this tour, it really does change night to night. So, thanks U2.

i will only go to see u2 again if radiohead plays most if not all of the entire show.

------------------
-death bear

They better play the Brady Bunch theme song.

And Larry should do a strip-tease to Let's Get it On.

------------------
You Talkin' To Me?

ignoring all the radiohead comments...
rolleyes.gif

I agree.. this is the most diverse setlists they've had so far, and if we're lucky things will get even more diverse with the third leg. ZOOTV and Popmart moreso were very rigid in their setlists, and U2 has done a good job of mixing things up a bit.

Running to Stand Still was played one and a half times, once during the encore, and once in a medley with Desire and HAWKMOON 269

it's not quite that diverse, soulmofo.. they still stick to the big hits for the most part, although they occasional b-side is thrown in rarely. It's still more diverse than any of the other tours

I think the mixing up of the setlists makes this a great tour for the fans. Especially the 'standard' first night in town set, then second night gets somethign like 11 oclock chucked in and thats cool.

Back
Top Bottom