The Walking Dead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally didn't realize that was Morgan at the end of the episode. I wonder what his angle is now. Why is he so close to Rick's vicinity now? Does he want to join him? Is he trying to protect them? Definitely curious.

The "Then" and "Now" stuff was kind of weird. Like they way they put Tasha Yar's (I have no idea what her name was on this show :wink: ) "then" flashback right at the end? That was sort of weird, unless there's something I'm missing about it.

Trying to remember, Morgan and Rick left off on reasonably good terms?

Soundcloud.com/re2374

Surprised not a lot of discussion. Show isn't playing around. No more drawn out scenarios.

I like the new Rick

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Surprised not a lot of discussion. Show isn't playing around. No more drawn out scenarios.

I like the new Rick

What's interesting is that the dude who played Gareth is credited as a season regular. Even though he's dead, I don't think that's gonna be the last time we see the Terminus people in the show.

Hard to say. He was on the Talking Dead and said he's done and he knew that he was only gonna last to episode 3....but he could easily of filmed scenes for flashbacks.

Should be interesting to see who's with Daryl.

Hard to say. He was on the Talking Dead and said he's done and he knew that he was only gonna last to episode 3....but he could easily of filmed scenes for flashbacks.

Should be interesting to see who's with Daryl.

Oh I didn't see Talking Dead, I wouldn't mind seeing some Termnius flashbacks though, just because the whole Termnius idea interests me. They were good people who ended up getting twisted by their experiences. I'm excited to see who Daryl's with too, I wonder if it's Morgan, but I don't think that's gonna be the case.

Fuck yeah! Loved the church scene. Been waiting for that. And yay looks like Beth has been found!

Is it just me...or was it just a few episodes ago Sasha was thwarting Bob's advances and now here just a few episodes later, they're in love and she's torn up about him dying. Seemed to me that was forced. Did I miss something? There was no elapsed time between last years season finale and the season premiere this season. Did I forget something that happened at the end of last season?

I think they had an episode where she was playing hard to get and bob won her over.

Shame he's out, seemed like a decent character to explore more...

I think Beth is next one to bite the dust. Tho not the next episode.

The church scene was up there with the throat slashing opening scene as far as suspense and pure tension. Rick looked to actually enjoy watching Gareth squirm and beg. He just had this look in his eye

And the parallels between the two groups. Terminus people changed because they felt they had to. No room for much humanity or sympathy.

Rick is same way now. It's kill or be killed. No middle ground

Oh I didn't see Talking Dead, I wouldn't mind seeing some Termnius flashbacks though, just because the whole Termnius idea interests me. They were good people who ended up getting twisted by their experiences. I'm excited to see who Daryl's with too, I wonder if it's Morgan, but I don't think that's gonna be the case.

Morgan was my first thought too. The obvious answer is that it's Carol but if it was her, why wouldn't she just walk out with Daryl at the same time?

Maybe it's Beth with Daryl... maybe Carol traded herself for Beth. That would explain Daryl still looking not 100% happy returning with Beth. (And it looked like Carol wanted to leave anyway.)

Or it could just be Morgan.

I still don't get that scene with the car with the cross on it racing past and Daryl say's 'they've got Beth'. How the hell could he possibly know that? I barely saw a thing. And who's 'they'?

I still don't get that scene with the car with the cross on it racing past and Daryl say's 'they've got Beth'. How the hell could he possibly know that? I barely saw a thing. And who's 'they'?

Daryl saw Beth get abducted by people in the car with the white cross. I don't remember who they were, it was another group though.

I don't think we ever knew who it was supposed to be. But yeah Daryl would definitely know it was the people who took her.

Daryl saw Beth get abducted by people in the car with the white cross. I don't remember who they were, it was another group though.

Ah ok. I literally had no memory of what happened to her, that's how all over the place season four was.

I know right. He def deserved to be knocked out though.

Loved the disgusting fire hose scene.

And we still dont know who was in the forest with Daryl.

I think we know it's Noah now. Unless something happens between them leaving the truck and walking to the church.

Just two more episodes left for mid season. Started out fast and kind of hit a halt with the Beth episode.

I think she turns to a zombie, eats the female cop. Maybe Maggie makes it back in time to join the group and puts her down.

I think they could have explored the terminus characters a bit more. Seemed rushed.

They were good people, bad people show and abuse them, so naturally eat people. Seems like there's a gap.

But that being said, I'm sure the producers want to avoid a farm:prison scenario where we start to get bored.

The characters have said themselves if you stay in one place too long, you die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom