The Walking Dead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will gladly take your word for it. :up:

Actually these last couple of episodes have been good, even though i liked Tyrese.

Agreed. The scene where they were in the field at night with all the zombies was pretty great and actually added suspense that I haven't felt from the show in a while.

I am still cautiously optimistic because I do think there's a good chance that the safe zone will just be another rehash of "oh these people are really nice. Oh wait. They're not. Let's go to war with them" storyline. But you never know.

Loved it. Rick looks so good cleaned up.
What's up with the girl that hopped the fence. She's probably some kind of spy. :hmm:

I enjoyed Carol pretending to be weak and fragile when she appeared to struggle taking off her bag. She definitely looked odd in the sweater too. I dug clean shaven Rick also.

Carol being a real community person who is sort of the motherly figure of the group... misses her husband...

Not letting her guard down one bit.

Carol will have to remember to keep acting feeble when she stashes the gold ingots in her kitchen cupboard.

In other notes: first time in a while the show's gotten interesting. Let's see how this goes.

Idk. I think this just cemented it for me. I'll still watch but I'm not excited at all. I just don't see how this is any different than the prison. They build up defenses. They make a stable community. They face the struggle of maintaining community. They meet outsiders who were crossed or done wrong upon by those in the community. They go to war. Safe haven ruined after a season or two.

Possibly, probably, but I'd rather the stakes were a little higher than random-bunch-of-people-wandering-along-road-to-nowhere, so I'm ok (as long as we don't descend into more stock villians).

Has to be. She was right there looking at Carl at the entrance, which was right next to that hut. And that's where she ran off to.

I think it's actually gotten slightly better, for its sins. Well, this is miles ahead of the second half of season 4, in my books.

There was no reason to kill Noah off. Absolutely none. You could still have kept the scene with the rotating door and just made him survive and the result would be the same. Why waste time on the very same episode building his character? Underdeveloped and dead. I get it, people have to die. But... I think they're doing it wrong.

Yeah but I didn't feel bad. That's what I'm saying... it was premature. They want me to feel bad for Noah but I don't. I hardly knew ye. I felt bad for Tyrese. He was timed well. Played well.

They got us 75% of the way towards caring about Noah. He was so useless at the end of the day, the only thing he did was indirectly cause the death of Tyrese. That's it.

All fair points, but I'd say the only characters you can count on not dying are Rick, Darryl and maybe/probably Carol. And the priest. That fucker will be gurning and grimacing his way through season 15, count on it.

Noah's is probably the most brutal death I have ever seen on television.

I would be half-not-surprised if Korrrl died one of these days, possibly as a catalyst for Rick going Full Crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom