The Things I Love Part Bajillion and One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with the surgery :up:
i joined a gym... but most of my good mates don't train there. made me feel like an idiot for paying joining fees. anyone else not train with mates? i hope it works out.
Me :wavessadly: None of my friends live near me so I go to my local gym by myself. Bonus: I don't have to make small talk while I'm puffing on the elliptical. Nor do I potentially injure myself while I try to keep up with fit mates. Minus: I procrastinate more. That's why I see a trainer, she keeps me in line :lol:

My pleba girls!:heart:

You don't know how many times you have cheered me up or made my day!:hug:

You have made me feel so welcome, and I cannot wait to meet you all in perston and look at some...you know...leather!:wink:

:lol: I love it! That's one of my pet peeves too!

I love that the car problems I'd been having are completely covered under warranty, and I don't have to pay a dime. :love: Such a huge relief!

OH GOD....I never even thought of that! :lol:

I meant the video...really!:shifty:

:lol:I don't know Carlos, he has never carried my purse or anything....:lol:

That's funny, I mentioned it in the setlist party and he said nothing. He doesn't like me.

That's funny, I mentioned it in the setlist party and he said nothing. He doesn't like me.

Hypothetically, would it really matter if someone here doesn't like you? There will always be someone who doesn't like you, here and in real life. Why does it bother you so much? There are people here who don't like me, and people I don't like. I accept that and don't dwell on it. It's a lot less stressful that way.

And on the subject of wondering if people don't like you, I tried to introduce myself to you in Anaheim and you didn't really acknowledge me or react at all. I just kind of stood there feeling stupid and walked away. I didn't push it by trying to talk to you again. And I sent you what I thought was a very supportive message a few days ago and you totally ignored it. I'm not trying to be mean, but I've seen you post a lot about how people ignore you or don't respond to you...it works both ways. :shrug:

my homemade kfc famous bowl:
46018_476444791144_600186144_6842961_5155632_n.jpg

:drool:

Hypothetically, would it really matter if someone here doesn't like you? There will always be someone who doesn't like you, here and in real life. Why does it bother you so much? There are people here who don't like me, and people I don't like. I accept that and don't dwell on it. It's a lot less stressful that way.

And on the subject of wondering if people don't like you, I tried to introduce myself to you in Anaheim and you didn't really acknowledge me or react at all. I just kind of stood there feeling stupid and walked away. I didn't push it by trying to talk to you again. And I sent you what I thought was a very supportive message a few days ago and you totally ignored it. I'm not trying to be mean, but I've seen you post a lot about how people ignore you or don't respond to you...it works both ways. :shrug:

:corn:

Red Rocks!:drool:

Holy Mary Mother of God! :combust:

It is really good!:shifty:

OK you guys convinced me. :shifty: *slips dvd in laptop* I shall finally watch it after owning it for almost a year.

:shrug: And there's always people who like you and people who hate you. As long as the first outdoes the last it's fine by me. I already know plenty of people here dislike me for my guts, but I am not gonna change myself for that. :shrug: You can either like me for who I am or dislike me for it. Not my loss.

:lol: That's a great Engrish photo U2 nut! Smiling grass :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom