The Things I Love Part Bajillion and One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will eat the tacos, spicy chicken sandwhich, jalapeno poppers, motz sticks, etc.. but I cant stand the burgers.

Noooo! This means we actually disagree on something food related!! :( :ohmy:

I love the burgers, with extra secret sauce :drool: :drool: :drool:

I actually haven't had one in YEARS. Maybe I'll give it a try again if I'm really starving. :p

I love BBQ Thursdays at work in the summer. :drool: Today we get salmon, sausages, this cool looking salad, corn on the cob, and chocolate mousse cake. :ohmy: :drool: Is it noon yet?! I'm so hungry, and cannot wait to eat all that good food. :D

that i'm having jaw reconstructive sugery on Wednesday.

finally, the final stretch of this fucking long-ass process of fixing my teeth and jaws and well my whole face really is in sight.

i can't wait to have a proper profile, no braces. hopefully it will give me a confidence kick.

i'm also booked in to see a dietician about putting on weight, my mates gave someone at the gym my phone number so i'm seeing them about getting some actual muscle.

hopefully by the end of 2010 i'll have a big smile on my face

That I've officially rounded the corner and moved on from the :sad: :( :cry: :depressed: stage, to the :angry: :eek: :madspit::rant::mad: stage!

:up: you deserve the best fitz . . . :hug:

finally, the final stretch of this fucking long-ass process of fixing my teeth and jaws and well my whole face really is in sight.

i can't wait to have a proper profile, no braces. hopefully it will give me a confidence kick.

i'm also booked in to see a dietician about putting on weight, my mates gave someone at the gym my phone number so i'm seeing them about getting some actual muscle.

good luck :hug:

< my pretty purple vinyl artificial horizons arrived today . . . I love a suprise on my doorstop at the end of a long work a day week ; and it's so pretty :drool:

great news!

i joined a gym... but most of my good mates don't train there. made me feel like an idiot for paying joining fees. anyone else not train with mates? i hope it works out.

:hug::hug: Ethan!

cobl- Hope the process is speedy and you come out of it with a BRILLIANT smile! :D

laura & kaffy- can't wait to see your hair once it's done! :hug:

and to everyone else- :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom