The Temple Bar - Zoots Don't Get It On Wit' No Skank ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now I feel sort of flippy-flumped okay?
I feel like a train has just run over my legs, like the sky caved in on me and the fuking cloud broke itself on my head, like earth moved but Im stood on a dot in space, okay? Like some dinosaur has just crapped on my face, and my hands are broken out facing up wondering why why why when in the end this is a temporary situation that may or may not be resolved but I just know that Im about to enter hell and will get burnt in the process and hope that the holy sh*t of life was fuking worth it in the end!

SO THERE!

maddie, have you tried a cup of tea perhaps?

Oh man! Guys! Last night at spinning class, there was a new instructor cos the regular one was out sick. I did not like this new instructor at all! We seemed to be going super fast all the time. There was not much change of tempo. The song selection sucked! Her instructions for switching positions were terrible and inadequate. The warm up was inadequate. On top of that, she was yelling throughout! Staaaaaand upppp!!! Siiiiiit downnnn!!! :crazy: Just tell us which position, #1,, 2 or 3.. that should do! :crack: Hopefully Arianna is back next monday!

180px-Tanqueray_No._10_gin.png

:love:

zoot, come over my place tonight, please. would be nice to have you round for tea and cake as NSW never bothered his arse.

:angry:

:lol:

Okay how about 8? You can talk to me about your frustrations all night long.

I'm listening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom