The Temple Bar - You guys sure do slack off on the weekend - UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:waiting:

Receptionist called in sick, manager didn't get the message, I showed up to find clients waiting, another therapist sick, phone ringing, computer system on the fritz, and files not where they should be, everyone looking at me to fix everything. Crisis averted, what a way to start the week, all better now //rant :wink:

lol, I'll probably just take it out on my next client :flex:

In happier news, it's a beautiful day, I have a long lunch, and probably scored a ticket for Oakland :up:

How's your Monday so far, Elfa?

Yeah, I so knew that was coming :wink: It's ok. I've still got him on my MSN :cute: :hug:

Aquire any new cats over the weekend?

Excellent for the most part. You know, still dealing with stuff, you know.. that stuff.. but moving right along otherwise. How you doin????

For sure. :hug: I definitely understand.

I'm pretty good, thanks. I've started the countdown to my vacation, even though I don't technically have my flight yet. I don't care, dammit! I'm ready for a break. :crack: :lol:

For sure. :hug: I definitely understand.

I'm pretty good, thanks. I've started the countdown to my vacation, even though I don't technically have my flight yet. I don't care, dammit! I'm ready for a break. :crack: :lol:

Oh that's right, you're going to Hawaii without me :angry:

Lucky lady :love: How long are you going for this time?

Anyhoo, I've just been sent on a Timmies run(my manager, she begged :lol: ) Anyone want anything? Coffee? Tea? Donuts? Cats(lookingatElfa)....

Oh that's right, you're going to Hawaii without me :angry:

Lucky lady :love: How long are you going for this time?

Anyhoo, I've just been sent on a Timmies run(my manager, she begged :lol: ) Anyone want anything? Coffee? Tea? Donuts? Cats(lookingatElfa)....

You can come in my suitcase. :yes: There's plenty of room for you!

10.5 days. :love: Then I'll spend about a week at my parents' place before coming back home. It will be a nice loooong vacation!

:lol: I actually just had a coffee (Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks), so I'm good for now. Plus, we had a huge lunch out, so I won't need to eat anything for the rest of the day, I think. :D

Actually, I hate everyone. Except for Jules, she's hell cool.

:madspit:

Oh hai Canadians :wave:
I was watching the Food Network over the weekend, and they were showing Sweets, and how Krispy Kreme makes their donuts :drool:

Thora - do you have room for two in that suitcase :sexywink:

:hug: for kaffy and her rough Monday.

Missed all the drama this morning. I read about it later though :happy:

Sure! I can bring my biggest suitcase, and as the airline I plan on flying with (if they ever get their act together and lower their prices :fist: ) doesn't charge you to check your bags, I can bring more stuff! :D You and kaffy should fit in there just fine.

Make a detour to Dunkin' Donuts, plz.
I don't think there are any within several hours drive from here, but anything for Mia! :love:

Oh hai Canadians :wave:
I was watching the Food Network over the weekend, and they were showing Sweets, and how Krispy Kreme makes their donuts :drool:

:hug: for kaffy and her rough Monday.
Hai Lila :wave:

Krispy Kreme straight off the rack :drool: They got rid of the only one in Calgary. Boooooo!

Thanks for the :hug:s

Sure! I can bring my biggest suitcase, and as the airline I plan on flying with (if they ever get their act together and lower their prices :fist: ) doesn't charge you to check your bags, I can bring more stuff! :D You and kaffy should fit in there just fine.
I'll bring a deck of cards, Lila. We'll have a blast :hi5:

Be ready for a visitor the weekend of Nov. 28-29. If the Alouettes make the Grey Cup AND I can find tickets, I'll be spending the weekend in Calgary.

This sounds like a nice dinner for my stay, don't you?

/invites himself

That sounds excellent. I'm going to make the cat and the dog sit on you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom