The Temple Bar, where real life and dreams collide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

You better try harder if you don't want NSW to bump you :tongue:

I did!
I got an awesome leather jacket. :drool:

And there was a chocolate moose in my stocking. Which amuses me greatly. I love a bad pun. :wink:

hey, i moved you up my list. :tsk:

leather jacket eh, cool. :up: sounds familiar :shifty:

bad puns :tsk:

Well, NSW works on here, as opposed to No, or Spoken, or Words, or Timmy.

My real name is insanity itself, conjured up from the imagination of two wildly experimental parents....a name that's exotic and expressive, all at once.

My name is Mike.

No spoken words said:
The Rockin Edge, what does one call you in here? Edge? Rocking Edge? RE? TRE? The? Stan?

Stan? :confused: where the hell did you come up with that? :lol:

tre or tredgy are the norms.

some people dare to call me Adam. :ohmy:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Does it?
I wonder who else has a leather jacket? :hmm:

Ooo! I know!
Bono!:hyper:

:|

and no, i haven't seen zootle call you that before, what, did you guys get hitched up or something? :eyebrow:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:madwife:

Damn you.

You just wait...one of these days I'll get my hands on you

and destorying you will just be a start

:flirt:

I'll take my chances...:sexywink:

I won't be hard to catch in my walker...:no:

Mike? MIKE? Let's stick with NSW!! There's a power and a mystery to that, whereas Mike is....well Mike.

Mike is....what's the word......hmmm.....boring. Yes, boring. And common. My parents did not exactly give it a lot of thought. My sister's name is Tara, now, there's a nice name.

NSW it is, and when revenge is plotted against me, and carried out, I want someone to say "damn, NSW was at the wrong of a revenge kick to the sternum". You know, something poetic like that.

No spoken words said:
Well, NSW works on here, as opposed to No, or Spoken, or Words, or Timmy.

My real name is insanity itself, conjured up from the imagination of two wildly experimental parents....a name that's exotic and expressive, all at once.

My name is Mike.

Dude!

That's like the awesomest name ever!

My poor friend Sparkle will be so disapointed to hear her name isn't the most unique I've ever heard (besides the name unique of course.)

the rockin edge said:

Stan? :confused: where the hell did you come up with that? :lol:

tre or tredgy are the norms.

some people dare to call me Adam. :ohmy:

Those that are truely close to him call him Tradam.

:yes:

and no, i haven't seen zootle call you that before, what, did you guys get hitched up or something? :eyebrow:

:uhoh:

Well, we never meant for you to find out this way........

No spoken words said:
I give a lot off thought to what to name my fictional future children. I think "sword" is a great boy's name, but, not one person agrees, so maybe not.

I'm going with Kunna, middle name Lingas. I don't know why I like that name some much...I just do. :hmm:

Now there's a unique name!

Reggie Thee Dog said:

I'm going with Kunna, middle name Lingas. I don't know why I like that name some much...I just do. :hmm:

Now there's a unique name!

My Grandmother would really like a name like that for her grandchild, great idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom