The Temple Bar-Where Everybody Knows your Name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DaveC said:
Am I the only person alive that's never seen an episode of The Office? :hmm:

Yes. ;)

And FYI, you and Reg now have the same LastFm sig. Talk about putting a girl into :hyper: overdrive. Yeesh.

:lol:

Ok, last night it was Kat, tonight I'm the one having a mini-crisis over an e-mail. But, I think it's all good. I *think*.

Hey VP. :wave:

Back to the couch. I may have to take some airborne, too. :(

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Ok, last night it was Kat, tonight I'm the one having a mini-crisis over an e-mail. But, I think it's all good. I *think*.

Hey VP. :wave:

Back to the couch. I may have to take some airborne, too. :(

it's like a disease still no response here :crack:

I just located my airborne. I feel like crap too and I'm actually considering staying home this weekend

DaveC said:
Am I the only person alive that's never seen an episode of The Office? :hmm:

Nope - I've never seen it either. However, I do have a link to all the episodes on the net somewhere, and I will get around to watching it.

Hey VP! :hug: That sucks that you're feeling so crazy. Today has been a bit insane for me too. :crack: I had a meeting w/ a co-worker and we were frantically looking for a document that needed to be sent to our printers, and the deadline was just minutes away. It was pretty stressful. Someone finally found it in a really random place, and that set us off in a fit of giggles. We were both so tired and stressed that there was nothing left to do but laugh hysterically. Good times.

It's supposed to get cold here tomorrow. Like single digits I think. I don't like that one bit.

Oh, right. I knew you were going to Vegas, I just thought it was later for some reason. Good luck, enjoy!

We're finally getting the warmer weather now, which is so nice. Warmer being 5 degrees, but that's still better than what we had earlier this winter.

Hi, btw!

Damn that's cold.

If David Brent was my boss I'd kill him

new black guy: I'm mixed race yes
David: half and half oh that's my favorite :lol:

David Brent is a god.

“This is Sanj, this guy does the best Ali G impersonation, Aiiieee. I can’t do it, go on, do it.”
“I don’t, must be someone else.”
“Oh, sorry, it’s the other one-”
“The other what..... Paki?”
“Ah, that’s racist.”

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom