The Temple Bar- What is this Feeling UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fah said:
I worked all night and at 5 am I was soooooooooo tired I was falling asleep at my desk but now when I can actually go to bed, am I tired noooooooooooooooooo

:banghead:

Man, that sucks. :hug: Hopefully you can get to sleep soon!

Morning, everyone! :D

UberBeaver said:

Well, by the time they figure it out, we'll b long gone. But you'll see. I'm right. It's all connected - like New York telephone.

NSW - GFY maybe?

I'll think about it. While I'm debating, STFU. Sound good?

I have allergies, and I never have them at this time of the year. :scream: I think it's because it's been so dry - hasn't rained here in forever - and so there's all kinds of pollen floating around out there. :angry:

UberBeaver said:

Nice. If there's no interference St. Patrick's Day bash, maybe I'll go this year. You coming to NYC, but for realz next year?

I hope to :up:

there can be no manbearpig. and no snow that isn't the bunny variety:(

redkat said:

I hope to :up:

there can be no manbearpig. and no snow that isn't the bunny variety:(

:heart:

Someone told me the parade is on March 15th next year which is a Saturday a la this scenario :

The New York parade is moved to the previous Saturday (March 16) in years where March 17 is a Sunday. The event is also moved on the rare occasions when, due to Easter falling on a very early date, March 17 would land in Holy Week?this last occurred in 1913, when the parade was held on Saturday, March 15 because Easter that year was March 23 (making March 17 the Monday of Holy Week); this same scenario is scheduled to arise again in 2008, when Easter will also fall on March 23. In many other American cities (such as San Francisco), the parade is always held on the Sunday before March 17, regardless of the permutations of the liturgical calendar.

Either way I'll be there, and I'm leaving on the Wednesday before this time, GFY weather, planes and any other obstacles thrown in my path :madspit:

This is how I read the below post:

snowbunny00774 said:

:heart:

Someone told me the parade is on March 15th next year which is a Saturday a la this scenario :

The New York parade is moved to the previous Saturday (March 16) in years where March 17 is a Sunday. The event is also moved on the rare occasions when, due to Easter falling on a very early date, March 17 would land in Holy Week?this last occurred in 1913, when the parade was held on Saturday, March 15 because Easter that year was March 23 (making March 17 the Monday of Holy Week); this same scenario is scheduled to arise again in 2008, when Easter will also fall on March 23. In many other American cities (such as San Francisco), the parade is always held on the Sunday before March 17, regardless of the permutations of the liturgical calendar.

Either way I'll be there, and I'm leaving on the Wednesday before this time, GFY weather, planes and any other obstacles thrown in my path :madspit:

Welcome back, btw. :wink:

:lol: sorry to bore you with details, and thanks :wave:

yeah the mbp thing - I pretty much read the references to that the same way i.e. skipped it. I've seen maybe a total of 4 south parks. :needstowatchmoretv:

Back
Top Bottom