The Temple Bar: We'll give you christmas spirit...UYMFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm putting my feet up for the first time all day while others do the dishes. :drool:

Hope you've all had a great day! :hug:

ETA - Oh shit. :uhoh: It's VP. I'm on Sarah's computer and didn't realize she was logged in to her account.

ETA again - Lila, she'd forgotten all about The Office stuff, and was absolutely thrilled this morning! Thanks again, from both of us. :kiss:

Last edited:
Nope. Not once. She just kept freaking out. Then she'd mellow out and play and then she;d lose it again. I dunno. It was weird. She laughs at her cousin though. They're cute together - my niece is 3. :D

My cousin's son is the shit. He's two years old, and he finds everything funny and exciting. He couldn't stop laughing.

:angry:

I used to wear hats at all times until I was about 12. I haven't worn one at all since, really.

~BrightestStar~ said:
Did you email NORAD? :hyper:

:kiss:

DSC00781.jpg
[/IMG]

The bat says: No.

:shifty:

Make me stop eating chocolate from my stocking, kthx. :scream:

~BrightestStar~ said:
No, no....I'm pretty sure the bat is saying:
Drinks for everyone!!!! :happy:

You could give me all your chocolate :drool:

Christmas bat wouldn't say that. :tsk:

Actually, he would, and that's why I like him, but still...

I've had a busy few days. I'm tired. :crack: :yawn:

How was your Christmas? Did Santa manage to find you despite his erratic flight patterns?

Lindor chocolate balls. :drool:

VintagePunk said:

Christmas bat wouldn't say that. :tsk:

Actually, he would, and that's why I like him, but still...

I've had a busy few days. I'm tired. :crack: :yawn:

How was your Christmas? Did Santa manage to find you despite his erratic flight patterns?

Lindor chocolate balls. :drool:

Dude, no way the bat has *that* expression and isn't making some comment about everyone getting boozed.

You should listen to the bat. The bat is wise.

Things have been crazy....almost as erratic as Santa's drunken flight. But Santa did manage to come my way, I got grandma's cookin and I've staked a claim on leftovers. So life is good.
I got to celebrate christmas twice this year. :shifty:

How'd things go for you? Besides the craziness?

Chocolate :drool:

Twice? Was the first one a quiet little pre-Christmas gathering? :cute:

Dinner was at my house this year, so I get all the leftovers! :happy: :sick:

Actually, it was a really good day, busy, but in an odd way, sorta relaxing at the same time. :huh: I guess maybe because I got to stay home for once?

Oh, I plan to heed the bat's advice at some point over the holidays. :shifty:

VintagePunk said:
Twice? Was the first one a quiet little pre-Christmas gathering? :cute:

Perhaps. :shifty:

:cute:

Dinner was at my house this year, so I get all the leftovers! :happy: :sick:

Actually, it was a really good day, busy, but in an odd way, sorta relaxing at the same time. :huh: I guess maybe because I got to stay home for once?

Oh, I plan to heed the bat's advice at some point over the holidays. :shifty:

Got any good leftovers? :drool:

Gosh, having the whole xmas dinner! Ahh! Scary stuff. But it seems you escaped unscatched...or mostly so.

And perhaps you were just channeling my zenness?

I demand to be notified immediately. :tongue:

From the last thread:

phillyfan26 said:
I'm considering going to the 4400 thread and saying, "You know what? I think that USA's poor advertising for the show and the lack of budget money really contributed to the problems this show had. What do you guys think? Also, Ira Behr is still so damn witty and politically insightful. I wonder who would win if he fought Chris Carter."

I did something similar, and got a reply.

~BrightestStar~ said:

Perhaps. :shifty:

:cute:

Got any good leftovers? :drool:

Gosh, having the whole xmas dinner! Ahh! Scary stuff. But it seems you escaped unscatched...or mostly so.

And perhaps you were just channeling my zenness?

I demand to be notified immediately. :tongue:

I was all full of bravado when my mom asked me if I knew how to cook a turkey. I think I may have cooked one in the past, eons ago? This morning I was all "wtf am I doing, and please don't make me stick my hand inside that thing." :scream: But I managed. :up:

All my leftovers are good. :sexywink: I have tons. Seriously, come over!

Sooo, about that small gathering? :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom