The Temple Bar: We got balls... UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!! seriously though. huge balls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, I'm dumb. It took me a second to figure out what was going on. I was thinking - why the hell are people posting absolutely nothing?! :lol: :reject:

I think posting like this is fun! Let's do it all afternoon! :yes:

I'm going to lunch now! Hooray for food!

Last edited:
Um....my bad. Sorry!

marsh_crabs_lg.jpg

I meant rain = me :mad:

k, gotta back back to slaving away :sad:

good luck with exam April :up:

good luck breaking the news to your wife that she's a tiki statue Beav :crazy:

you guys don't think kitten's just precious :cute:...lol, complete nutter

Dammit, I just spoke to her and forget to break the news. Shit.

UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!! BALLS!!!! BIG BALLS!!!

rain = snow? Hm....curious. Techinically I guess it is. I don't see why that would make one :mad: and shit.

What the fuck is up with NSW? Hey, NSW, if you can break this invisible code, GFY.

I'm back from my lunch. We didn't sit on the patio today, as it's not as nice outside. I am cry. :sad:

I really can't wait for tomorrow. I'm dreading the long weekend traffic that I'll have to drive in, but it will be so nice to get out of town for a few days!

Lila64 said:
Living alone must have advantages. Like not having someone talk through EVERY TV PROGRAM!!! :angry:

:hug:

I totally understand! :angry: Thankfully my roommate now knows and respects which shows she's not allowed to interrupt me during!

It's after 3pm here, so I'm stopping with the invisi-writing for now.

This day is dragging by. :yawn:

My mom sent me an email this afternoon, and she called me cutie. :cute: :giggle:

UberBeaver said:
seduce the teacher . I wish I had that option incollege. :mad:

NSW would post more but he's too busy massaging big huge monkey balls. Piker! :happy:

He told you that? Wow, you guys are so open with each other. :cute:

I think I did ok, and, believe me, already looking into that. :shifty:

Oh, and who decides not to show up on exam day? WTF? :angry:

There's an option to seduce a fellow student who might know more than you, too, you know. Yeesh, peoples.
:angry:

Back
Top Bottom