The Temple Bar - U23D Edition!!!!! UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U23D

• Atlanta

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Monkeys

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Bitches

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
Reggie Thee Dog said:

I say call him and get a feel for where he's at, and if you think your on a similar level again then it's worth giving it another shot...:yes:

:hmm: Sounds about right to me.

I'll work up the nerve later. I have a huge paper to write tonight. :crack:

I live with 13 other girls and none of them have a thermometer so I can take my temperature. :grumpy:

I just got off the phone with the school nurse and she said she's getting swamped with people with the same symptoms, and if I'm still having fever on Sunday to call and set up an appointment for Monday. Until then I'm to do what I'm already doing, resting, drinking lots of water, eating soup, etc.

Blah.

Put your hand on your forehead. Does it feel warm/hot?
Take two Tylenol and get some rest before the debate, not that I'll be watching. I think Maddy needs something to wear to a Bar Mitzvah this weekend. Problem is, she's too small to wear most junior-sized clothing, and kids clothing is just :yuck: :sigh:

Last edited:
Yeah I definitely feel feverish, I took 2 Ibuprofen about 45 minutes ago.

I had been ache free most of today but they're back now. :sigh:

I'm glad I almost never get sick...the irony is twice this month already I've been sick with a fever :shrug: I rarely get sick with a fever even once a year, much less twice this month.

I'm late to the game, but Aries represent! :hi5:

Just spent the last 2 1/2 hrs in meetings trying desperately to stay awake. :yawn:

Dem - hope you'll be feeling better soon!

U2democrat said:

I'm glad I almost never get sick...the irony is twice this month already I've been sick with a fever :shrug: I rarely get sick with a fever even once a year, much less twice this month.

It must be a potent virus, cuz it's definitely going around and a lot of people I know have been sick or are sick now :(
Being achy sucks :sad: Just try & make yourself as comfortable as possible for now...

BTW Dem, did your sister have her baby? Maybe your parents can swing by with a thermometer, cough drops, soup,... :hug:

U2democrat said:

:hug:

*runs over to u2dem's house with some homemade chicken noodle soup* :D

Lila64 said:

It must be a potent virus, cuz it's definitely going around and a lot of people I know have been sick or are sick now :(
Being achy sucks :sad: Just try & make yourself as comfortable as possible for now...

BTW Dem, did your sister have her baby? Maybe your parents can swing by with a thermometer, cough drops, soup,... :hug:

She hasn't yet! The other night she was having contractions every 5 minutes for 5 hours, but then they stopped. :shrug:

Thanks U2F4 :hug:

Yeah, my business teacher (who I was relying heavily on to help me this week on a paper) was out sick for three days this week with a similar deal.

And thus, I'm finishing a 30 page business paper due tomorrow ... tonight.

S'up bar.

I'm sick as a dog with the flu (worst winter ever so far) and to make matters worse, I have to go to the vet tomorrow with my wife and her beloved cat and I fully expect to be told that we either need to spend a little over a grand to test it or put it to sleep.

I am in no way ready for the emotional onslaught that awaits me.

Lord, put the steel of the Holy Spirit in my spine.

Dalton said:
S'up bar.

I'm sick as a dog with the flu (worst winter ever so far) and to make matters worse, I have to go to the vet tomorrow with my wife and her beloved cat and I fully expect to be told that we either need to spend a little over a grand to test it or put it to sleep.

I am in no way ready for the emotional onslaught that awaits me.

Lord, put the steel of the Holy Spirit in my spine.

Join the flu club :hi5:

SO sorry to hear about the kitty :sad: My heart is breaking for y'all :hug:

Morning, Bar.

School's been cancelled today due to ice.

My 30 page paper was due today. It wasn't for school but was for the business competition I'm in. They won't care that I wasn't able to turn it in, so now there's a risk that all of that work will be for naught and I'll be disqualified. I don't know what to do. I e-mailed my teacher but don't know if she'll respond.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom