The Temple Bar - Tinsel is like MUYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Knights game it is for tonight :up: They only had standing room tickets left so we'll be FORCED to watch the game from the bar :drool:

Do they still play at London Gardens or a different arena?

(Oops, just noticed what time it was - I won't be getting an answer till she gets home from the game :lol:)

HNY, Bar. UYMFA :cocktail:
n529225006_5155771_6935.jpg

:kiss:

kaffylicious! :flirt:
:sexywink: Amylicious.

Oh that dastardly lemonade!
You can never trust the lemons.......:shifty:
I know, one sip of lemonade turned into several shots and some champagne. I'm telling you, it's a gateway drink :tsk:

That's my excuse.

I prefer melons anyway.
( . Y . ) !!!

I knew I should have gone down to Calgary for New Year's Eve. I was actually considering it.

:hindsight:

:grumpy:
Shoulda :grumpy: I got all dolled up just for you and you never showed. Teh nerve.

Hai thar, Kaffy :flirt:

Being sick sucks. :goestobed: :cough:
I will nurse you back to health :flirt:

4 weeks? Somebody just shoot me if I'm sick beyond oh, Monday... From the first inkling of a sore throat it's been five days and I'm already ready to rip out my throat. Still went and partied like a rock star NYE tho.

Nurse Kaffy :drool: :kiss: <---ok, get that later when I'm less germy ;)

Hey zoots, Bmac :wave:

for your sake, i hope it goes away quickly. rest up and take care of yourself..

started as a scratchy throat and just went from there.. I ended up with a sinus infection (am susceptible to that and bronchitis) which went into my chest, lots of coughing, stuffy nose, runny nose and coughing up crap. It went on so long cuz i put off going to the doctors until a week and half ago. I hate doctors and thought i could get over it myself.. :shrug:

guess i have a shitty immune system. Time to turn it in for a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom