THE TEMPLE BAR: Timmy T's Fan Fiction...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reggie Thee Dog said:

The morons will always be there, and they are the best at sneaking through and then skating through the system. It's a sad fact...:sigh:

hey - if I wanted to hear that I would have spoken to more people at work today.

sexytime....let's go!

the rockin edge said:
Bri^^ why on earth not?

:tsk: j-o-k-e

snowbunny00774 said:

SF babe....you have to come :up: We could do this now but I'm on # 4 and spellcheck'll be forever!

If there was some way I could down there, I would. Who wouldn't want to be at slut fest?

Colour me confused however, #4 of what? :uhoh: :lol:

I feel that with all this debate I'm going beyond my potential as messed up science experiment monkey....
perhaps I should revert back to throwing nuts.

Hey Reg, can I borrow yours?

snowbunny00774 said:
Your thoughts Thora? I know you have mentioned the return to school several times...

I got a phone call. I'm done now. :)

I'm in the midst of writing my really psychotically long reply. If I don't get around to finishing it tonight, I'll post it or whatever at some point tomorrow.

~BrightestStar~ said:

perhaps I should revert back to throwing nuts.

Hey Reg, can I borrow yours?

All you have to do is ask, baby!! :sexywink:

Please try not to dent them up...I usually need them around the 21st of the month. Thank you.

Snow...I've got your Sexytime right here!!! Oh wait, no I just lent them to Bri...:sigh:

i%20see%20dumb%20people.jpg

:love:

VS&ML Bri...drinks :wink:

Why can't you get down here? :concernasyouwouldhaveagreattime:

I have a couple of other targets for your nut throwing...:(

No spoken words said:
I called my parents, and they confirm that I am in fact a male. My photo, the one in my profile, also helps drive that home.

Thank gawd your parents were around for verification! :yes:

It's weird when I heard you might be a girl I got a flutter in my tummy...now that you're a boy again it's all gone...:shifty:

:reject:

Since people get it a lot from using the computer too much, I'm going to have to say you're wrong :wink:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Please try not to dent them up...I usually need them around the 21st of the month. Thank you.

Snow...I've got your Sexytime right here!!! Oh wait, no I just lent them to Bri...:sigh:

:lol:

the 21st eh? the understanding man of our dreams :drool:

get them back :mad:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Going inside one of my drawers at work - I can pretend to need a pen or something during coaching.

bono_212 said:
Does Carpal Tunnel happen in the hand or the wrist :sad:

Are you male or female and married or single?

snowbunny00774 said:
VS&ML Bri...drinks :wink:

Ahh....of course. How silly of me.

Why can't you get down here? :concernasyouwouldhaveagreattime:

I have a couple of other targets for your nut throwing...:(

No car + superoverprotectiverents+ otherstuff= no slutty sexy time for Bri. :sad:

Sad, I know. :(

And I would have a great time, afterall - y'all will be there.

Ooo...target practice?! :hyper:

Ashley - while were both SWF's I'm guessing yours is a slightly different ailment. Do you visit Pleba much?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom