The Temple Bar - This is how you start a thread, bitches - UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dalton said:
Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I plan on drinking and operating power tools tonight.

Anyone here a doctor?

I think LemonMelon and VG watch a lot of House, so you might PM them if you run into any trouble...:up:

Drink up...have fun...I plan on drinking and operating electronic entertainment equipment....not as dangerous physically, but definitely a challenge...:yes:

snowbunny00774 said:

If you had to live life as him, I bet you'd be pissed off too. I watch the news everyday fully expecting to see "Angry Lunatic Douche Bag Goes on Tirade in Chicago. Mayor says, 'I wanna shoot him myself, give me a gun. Someone give me a gun. Who I got to sleep with 'round here to get me a gun to shoot that waste of life? WHO?' "

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:

If you had to live life as him, I bet you'd be pissed off too. I watch the news everyday fully expecting to see "Angry Lunatic Douche Bag Goes on Tirade in Chicago. Mayor says, 'I wanna shoot him myself, give me a gun. Someone give me a gun. Who I got to sleep with 'round here to get me a gun to shoot that waste of life? WHO?' "

I mean, if I went on a tirade, would it be that news worthy? Did you mean rampage? Stupid fucking SJU grad.

Tirades can lead to Rampages. Speaking of which, Rampage was an awesome video game. I used to be the ape dude and would just dominate buildings. I'd like that game in my basement. And Ms. Pac Man too. And Donkey Kong Jr.

UberBeaver said:
Tirades can lead to Rampages. Speaking of which, Rampage was an awesome video game. I used to be the ape dude and would just dominate buildings. I'd like that game in my basement. And Ms. Pac Man too. And Donkey Kong Jr.

I just started playing "Mass Effect" on the 360. Good lord it's awesome.

UberBeaver said:
VP/NSW - have either of you seen the Extras Series Finale yet? I'm....acquiring it :shifty: as we speak. Hopefully it will be done when I get home. I can try to send to you if want.

I have it on TIVO, will watch soon!

No spoken words said:

I just started playing "Mass Effect" on the 360. Good lord it's awesome.

I just read the review on ign real quick. It's the same guys that did Knights of the Old Republic - that game was awesome. Sounds like the same sort of gig. You can good or bad, and your decisions Affect the game play, right? Those friggin RPGs have taken up literally days of my life. I'd say KOTOR was over 20+ hours. Easy. Maybe even 40. And Morrowind, jesus. DAYS I tell you. Do you get crazy dope powers in Mass Effect? Like lightening and shit?

UberBeaver said:
VP/NSW - have either of you seen the Extras Series Finale yet? I'm....acquiring it :shifty: as we speak. Hopefully it will be done when I get home. I can try to send to you if want.

Not yet. The night it was on, Sarah was trying to torrent it on her laptop, which dls torrents much more successfully than my crapfest of a computer, but it wasn't up yet. She'll be getting home today, so if it's up, she can probably get it later.

Did you know that they have two versions, that some of the dialogue in the UK version is slightly different than the US version? The UK version doesn't air till Christmas day.

Back
Top Bottom