The Temple Bar - The Week of the Leak1!! Who Cares!??11! UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never had In N' Out before. The last time we were in Cali, I was a vegetarian, so I remember getting a salad from a grocery store, while the rest of my family ate there. :lol:

I'd love to try it some day, it sounds fabulous! :drool:

snow, you look so hawt!! No stroke victim in sight.

It was good - very different from reg fast food.

I only have so much money..I can send you a small cheque too :heart:

Now I want a Double Double, the cheeseburger kind!
tantrum.gif

Nice pic there snow. I guess the BAWs know how to treat a guest :up:

\random
We've not had any Coca Cola in the house for a couple of weeks now. :sad: It's better for me not to have them, but but but... I finished the Ginger Ale, and now there's Club Soda & Lemonade in the fridge. I had a free drink at Panda Express last week, and tried some Peach Green Tea :craving: :drool:

hey y'all. i'm back for a break. i just spent the past 2ish hours building a bookcase. only to have the entire fucking thing collapse on me. now my back hurts, the pieces and screws are all over the floor, and methinks i heard some cracking, so i may have lots a few shelves.

i don't even want to look at it right now.
:happy:

tantrum.gif

\random
We've not had any Coca Cola in the house for a couple of weeks now. :sad: It's better for me not to have them, but but but... I finished the Ginger Ale, and now there's Club Soda & Lemonade in the fridge. I had a free drink at Panda Express last week, and tried some Peach Green Tea :craving: :drool:

that was Kat :heart: but yes, everyone does :bow:

tantrum.gif

\random

Oh, the pop thing - after going a few months with just buying the 2 liters (that would always end up going flat because I was never home to drink them) I bought two 12 packs right before Christmas. I have 8 cans left - so no more pop buying for moi! I was buying cases of water during the summer and drinking more water, so I think I'll go back to that.

hey y'all. i'm back for a break. i just spent the past 2ish hours building a bookcase. only to have the entire fucking thing collapse on me. now my back hurts, the pieces and screws are all over the floor, and methinks i heard some cracking, so i may have lots a few shelves.

shit babe...that sucks. can your roomies help? you know i'd just build it for you if I was there :yes:

That In and Out burger looks damn good. :drool:

And I know this means squat coming from me, but there is nothing wrong with that picture, Snow. :)

It was very good - when you get out there you should try one for sure. Thank you.

Oh, the pop thing - after going a few months with just buying the 2 liters (that would always end up going flat because I was never home to drink them) I bought two 12 packs right before Christmas. I have 8 cans left - so no more pop buying for moi! I was buying cases of water during the summer and drinking more water, so I think I'll go back to that.

Hubby usually stocks up on cases of Coca Cola when they are sale. Not sure if he's trying to cut us back or just needs to go to the market :) I think there's some 7-Up or Sprite in the fridge, which has more sugar than Coke. Maybe a can of Dr. Pepper too. I know it's better to drink water, and I do try & drink more. But sometimes I need the carbonation, thus the reason I picked up the Club Soda. Still kinda hits the spot. But I'm feeling kinda tired yesterday & today, so the caffeine might help. And it might be due to all those days of getting to sleep in during winter break versus the back-to-school/normal schedule :|

I love Diet Coke. I buy it in bulk from Costco. :lol: :reject: I don't buy 2L bottles any more, as it goes flat for me too - can't drink it fast enough. I can usually drink a full can in one sitting, so that way my supply lasts for longer. I ran out right before Christmas, but maybe later on this week I'll make the trek to Costco and get some more, along with other food-stuffs I'm sure I'll need.

Oh no!

Now playing on the radio, with mini story prior to playing:
The Unforgettable Fire

Walk on by, walk on through,
Walk till you run.
And dont look back.
For here, I am.

Mia, sorry about the back and the bookcase. :hug: Hope the aching goes away soon!

thanks babe :hug: since i broke the pegs and screws i think i'm just gonna pick up some cinder blocks and stack the boards on them. that was $25 that i can't just let go to waste.

Bleh.

How's Ruffalo and the weather? You missed some good stuff just before Christmas. :angry: And how were your holidays?

Ruffalo is aiight. There's something about this place that makes me feel like I'm going nowhere in life. The holidays were loads of fun, and now I'm really missing my friends. The weather is cold, but at least I can still see. I think we might be getting some snow tomorrow though.

thanks babe :hug: since i broke the pegs and screws i think i'm just gonna pick up some cinder blocks and stack the boards on them. that was $25 that i can't just let go to waste.

Ruffalo is aiight. There's something about this place that makes me feel like I'm going nowhere in life. The holidays were loads of fun, and now I'm really missing my friends. The weather is cold, but at least I can still see. I think we might be getting some snow tomorrow though.

Can you return the shelves and get your money back? Say that they were put together properly but that the wood was weak and it collapsed, or the holes were defective and they split, or something.

Aw, you know that's not true, right? But from what I've heard, it is kind of a soul-sucking place.

Can you return the shelves and get your money back? Say that they were put together properly but that the wood was weak and it collapsed, or the holes were defective and they split, or something.

Aw, you know that's not true, right? But from what I've heard, it is kind of a soul-sucking place.

That's not a bad idea. I can try. I did tear up the box pretty bad though. But it doesn't hurt to at least try! If they do take it back I think I'll try for a shorter bookcase this time. And a different brand. Perhaps at a different store.

Yeah, I kinda know it's not true, but I kinda don't. When I'm here all alone my insecurities tend to get the best of me. When I'm with my friends and telling them about what I'm doing I feel affirmed and encouraged. I don't really have that community here yet. So, until I do, I just feel out of place.

\random

To let it go
And so to fade away
To let it go
And so fade away

just playing The Unforgettable Fire, and just loving BAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom