The Temple Bar: Stuff and All That UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This was a U2charist. Played at Cal Lutheran College, in their temple. Was pretty cool. I posted their setlist (I had it in advance) over in the U2JT thread in the gatherings. They had an overhead projector with the lyrics to each song on the wall as they played too. I thought of NSW when they played 'A Sort of Homecoming'...

Lila64 said:
This was a U2charist. Played at Cal Lutheran College, in their temple. Was pretty cool. I posted their setlist (I had it in advance) over in the U2JT thread in the gatherings. They had an overhead projector with the lyrics to each song on the wall as they played too. I thought of NSW when they played 'A Sort of Homecoming'...

:yes: Elevation's done a couple U2charist services this year at St. James Cathedral here in TO :) The cathedral had the whole service (well the song lyrics, prayers and responses) on screen so that everyone could follow along, even if you'd never been to an Anglican service before. The first one they did the bishop was at the cathedral too, and he was rocking out just as much as the rest of us! :giggle: (Well, as much as you can rock out in the pews of an Anglican cathedral :wink: )

Lila64 said:

ooh I'm sorry I missed that! :(

I'm up waaaay too early for a Sunday.
I think I'll go work on my paper. Or go back to bed.

Only I'm in bed way too late and want to stay here. I really hate school right now. Stupid papers that don't write themselves.

:mad:

I saw Michael Clayton last night :up: :up:

Afternoon, Bar.

I'm trying to figure out the chords for the songs on Springsteen's new album. Not easy.

1. Wachovia Center is a great place to watch hockey. The Club seats are excellent. However, it's not pedestrian friendly and the lack of entrances forced us to sneak under a fence to get into the parking lot. Silly.

2. The Islanders suck. :mad:

I've always driven there as opposed to walking from the Broad Street Line train exit. :shrug:

I need to see that movie redkat - now if I can only find time to fit it into my schedule :sigh:

←time for toast & meds. What a breakfast :happy:

UberBeaver said:
1. Wachovia Center is a great place to watch hockey. The Club seats are excellent. However, it's not pedestrian friendly and the lack of entrances forced us to sneak under a fence to get into the parking lot. Silly.

I agree. I saw my first U2 show there, and when I went to get something to eat for the lineup from the CVS on Broad St., I spent almost half an hour trying to find my way back in to the parking lot (I took the long way around to check out the Linc on the way).

And when I went to see what the stage looked like from the top bowl before the show, it took me almost 20 minutes to get upstairs. :huh:

~BrightestStar~ said:
You hvae no more papers for the rest of the semester? :shocked:

No fairs!

My onslaught is just beginning. :grumpy:

Good luck on the final.

I only have one other class for the remainder of the semester - this particular class was an eight weeker. And my other prof just gives us exams every month. :up:

Thanks for the encouragement, guys. I'm going to need all the luck I can get.

phillyfan26 said:

:angry:

Don't be suspicious. I'm not crazy. :crack:

I ain't suspicious of you little buddy. I was alluding to the fact that I have AOL IM. You'd know that if you were premium.

\pwned

:hug:

Thanks Bri - need to rotate them... Will have to search for the next one. My book arrived yesterday, but no time to even crack it open.

Hey April we are no longer the 2 top posters here.

I guess I need to spend more time in the chat threads. :wink:

If you two go after her I'll follow you around with an air-horn to use every time you make a post, Andy Bernard style.

[/Office reference]

One word, PLEBA :lol:

Its all good. Congrats to her, she's actually been here longer than us :wink:

Back
Top Bottom