The Temple Bar: Stuff and All That UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Girl1978 said:

She's good! 3 months on Monday! :ohmy:
She's discovering her hands now and is "talking" alot. She's soo in love with daddy though. Anytime he walks through the door she is staring at him. :cute:

Oh and I think you will all get a kick out of this picture. :giggle:

Schaireyes.png

Her "first" day at work.

:cute: I love it!

See ya later! :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Oh god no, she can't stand Waters. I think I'm more forgiving of him than she is. One of her comments the past few days is that the reason he (Waters) was smiling and seemingly enjoying himself during his recent tour is because he was recalling the days when he sucked the souls out of puppies. She wants to hug the rest of the band for the mental torture he put them through.

I raised her right. :cute:

I'm sorry I doubted you. I feel so stupid. Your daughter will do well. I'll vote for her. Do you guys vote in Canada? Or do you just sorta flip coins and shit?

snowbunny00774 said:
is it wrong I'm listening to a 70's music infomercial?

The one with Air Supply?

UberBeaver said:
Doozer. Pfft. :tsk: :angry:

One day I'm going to meet Doozer and I'm going to have no idea how to react.

You'll never get to Doozer without going through me first and and I have no idea how I will react...

Pftt. :tsk: :angry:

And you said it yourself, you don't wanna piss me off.........

Mr. BAW said:

You'll never get to Doozer without going through me first and and I have no idea how I will react...

why you ignore me :brokenup:

the midnight special one...it's got snippets of everyone :drool:

Mr. BAW said:

I'm not looking to piss anyone off....unless Doozer consistently takes my seat and mocks me.

Sure in the 70's I be on that like a rat on some garbage outside a KFC...but now I'd have to be really drunk...and then I'd have to have NSW and Beav prodding me on...calling me a pussy and geriatric hata' for not having 'relations' with Ms. Turner...then I'd throw down a shot of tequila...offer my arm and wisk Ms. Turner away to the bathroom...find an unused stall and have my way with her...:drool:...then march her out to the bar and tell the bartender to get her anything she wanted...and then sneak out the backdoor...:shifty:

Yes, I know I can always dream...:sigh:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Sure in the 70's I be on that like a rat on some garbage outside a KFC...but now I'd have to be really drunk...and then I'd have to have NSW and Beav prodding me on...calling me a pussy and geriatric hata' for not having 'relations' with Ms. Turner...then I'd throw down a shot of tequila...offer my arm and wisk Ms. Turner away to the bathroom...find an unused stall and have my way with her...:drool:...then march her out to the bar and tell the bartender to get her anything she wanted...and then sneak out the backdoor...:shifty:

Yes, I know I can always dream...:sigh:

:lmao: Reg, you're a gas!

Good morning, Bar.

I'm leaving in three hours to go to the Springsteen show. I live about 25 minutes from South Philly, so I'll be tailgating the show for two to two and a half hours.

I'm probably too young to tailgate fully (i.e.: have a lot of alcohol), but it will still be fun nonetheless.

In an unrelated note, how does one get hair to slick back like Bono? Is that natural? Hair gel? Just furious combing?

Kath, guess what! I bought a 6 pack of Spaten for tonight. :dancing: Not that I'm gonna drink all 6 beers. :uhoh:

Was looking for some Oktober Fest ones but couldn't find any. :(

Back
Top Bottom