The Temple Bar - Remaster This UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
elevated_u2_fan said:
btw guys, i don't know if you noticed this or not but Bono has said fans will hear a difference on the new U2 album...

I'm actually excited for the new album and tour cause it brings the crazies here. I feel like a bear during salmon mating season. Fresh fish and sushi and shit.

Have you even tried to listen to more U2 since joining this board over two years ago?

Ironically enough, no has ever really tried to make me listen. The guy that brought me here told me to listen to Acrobat and Exit, and I did, and that was that. I did go to see a U2 cover band, but that was more for the company than the music.

I like Red Hill Mining Town. That's something, right?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I hate it when I'm too busy working to miss the good stuff.

Dave, you were due for some wrath. It's been, what, 2 months?

Wow, yeah, I think you're right.

A new record! :happy:

I enjoyed when BC tried to break up people making fun of U2Kitten in the sports forum, and Beav came in and started talking about the rights of PLEBAns or something.

Good times.

File This In The "Remains To Be Seen" Category:

:shh:

Beav....come closer...I have some very interesting (and semi- official) news...

It's cliched but....a friend of a friend of mine, who works in the music industry, was telling me that it's an official go for....

a Led Zeppelin tour - 2008. The Cult will be opening....again to be determined, but he was very excited.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
:shh:

Beav....come closer...I have some very interesting (and semi- official) news...

It's cliched but....a friend of a friend of mine, who works in the music industry, was telling me that it's an official go for....

a Led Zeppelin tour - 2008. The Cult will be opening....again to be determined, but he was very excited.

:drool:

WTF is with the site?

phillyfan26 said:

NSW was getting lecutred by BC because of some comments about U2Kitten.

Then, if I recall, we talked about it here, and NSW said something like, "Beav, GFY, and oh yeah, go make a post in there disagreeing with me that will go right over her head. Fuck you."

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=175703&perpage=15&pagenumber=15

oh yeah, that. lol. Good find. My favorite part was "....oh - ass" and the trapezoid follow up.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
You can't stop NSW...you can only hope to contain him....:yes:

Or hope he dies in a pool of his own vomit. What a waste he is. Ugh.

elevated_u2_fan said:

man, pfan26's memory ftw...

I remember random shit. Most of which doesn't matter. But when it comes to important things like, uh, school, I'm not as good.

I got a 100% in my history class for writing a song about World War I to the tune of "Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenoceros" yesterday.

UberBeaver said:

08-03-2007 01:31 AM -
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've noticed that particular people that post in this thread have an awful habit of hijacking other threads and turning them into esoteric playgrounds. That's not good.

I bet that elevated_U2_fan ends up posting in here before the end of the year.

lol. pwned.

The trapezoind reference was because I listed a whole bunch of body parts, then came back to add one more completely unneccsary one.

Back
Top Bottom