The Temple Bar - Remaster This UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah okay. Sounds like grunge should be the last thing on one's mind as a reason to visit Seattle. lol

I'm sure there are landmarks to visit and all that stuff ... you'd probably have better luck asking someone who doesn't roll their eyes at the thought of grunge nostalgia. :wink:

Zoots, if you ever make it to the Pacific Northwest, there are tons of better things to see and do than revisiting grunge. It's a drop dead gorgeous part of the continent.

Visit during the summer! That's when people fall in love with the area.

(And then move here and realize they might not see much other than gray skies a good part of the rest of the year.)

No spoken words said:
Zoots, if you ever make it to the Pacific Northwest, there are tons of better things to see and do than revisiting grunge. It's a drop dead gorgeous part of the continent.

:reject: lol.

Yeah I've seen some pictures. :drool:

Zootlesque said:

:reject: lol.

Yeah I've seen some pictures. :drool:

I do not live there and so I'm unbiased.....I love Seattle, Portland, Vancouver, ec....Vancouver is this glittering jewel of a city; I love it there.

I hope you make it out that way some day.

But if you go to Vancouver, you might as well go to Seattle, because they're so close.

And vice versa.

Hey, for all you knew, NSW was talking about Vancouver, Washington.

... which is just across the state line from Portland. Naturally. :wink:

Philly's in this sort of perfect weather place really. We don't get hurricanes, toranadoes, earthquakes. We get snow, but never as much as other places. We get cold, but it could be worse. There's never too many disasters.

I was always scared of tornadoes, but at least you get warnings for them. Even if it's just a few minutes - there ain't no warnings for earthquakes.

phillyfan26 said:
Philly's in this sort of perfect weather place really. We don't get hurricanes, toranadoes, earthquakes. We get snow, but never as much as other places. We get cold, but it could be worse. There's never too many disasters.

Yeah I would say NJ, Philly, Maryland, DC, Virginia are all in this safe central location in the north east! :lol:

No spoken words said:
Does MsMofoGone post on this site enough? She's the last poster in like 15 threads at once.

As long as it's not in Zoo Confessionals ... whatever.

Yeah, she posts where I do not visit, but, still....she obviously bothers me, and I'm gonna complain about it. She's my McNabb, got it?

Ravens might win this fucking game.

I enjoyed how there was one poster who completely agreed with everything she said in the now closed thread.

Good analogy on McNabb, by the way.

If it wasn't for Brian Westbrook, I'd probably hate football.

Back
Top Bottom